Summertime and the living’s easy—or at least it should be. The East End truly comes alive this time of year, with more festivals, pop-ups and parties than you can count. We’ve found the best 30 ways to make the most of the dog days.
30 Amazing Things to Do in the Hamptons This July
1. Let Michelin-starred chef (and the Surf Lodge’s new summer culinary director) Shaun Hergatt feed you dishes like whole Maine lobster with red curry, then dance night away at one of the hotel’s legendary concerts.
2. Get your tickets now for Outstanding in the Field’s Secret Hamptons Dinner (on August 9). The “table-to-farm” dinner series is known to sell out quickly.
3. Did you know Montauk Beach House has some of the best pizzas in the Hamptons? Make a dinner reservation, or order through Uber Eats. (The Truffata is our favorite.)
4. Pack a blanket and a picnic, and post up for Montauk’s annual Fourth of July fireworks show.
5. Carnival games, delicious foods, stilt walkers and pyrotechnics: The Southampton Fresh Air Home American Picnic takes place on July 5.
6. Add a pop of color to your summer travel gear with customizable backpacks, duffels, pouches and lunch boxes from Stoney Clover Lane.
7. Save your nails from all those beach days when Paintbucket Nails pops up at What Goes Around Comes Around on July 6.
8. Dance, dance, dance when AKT East Hampton hosts EH Intensive (July 8 to 12). The weeklong fitness event will include workouts taught by celebrity trainer Anna Kaiser (and Q&As with Anna on select days).
9. Fire up the grill with lineup of female chefs—Kia Damon, Elizabeth Karmel and Yossy Arefi—on July 11 as part of the Grilling with Roman Series 2019 at Wölffer Estate Vineyard.