25 Things to Do in the Hamptons This Fall
Anyone else feeling the “holy cow, where did summer go?!” vibes this week? Us too. But while summer may be coming to a close, there’s still plenty to eat, drink and do in the Hamptons after Labor Day. Autumn holds the key for a laid-back Hamptons weekend getaway. Here, the 25 best things to do in the Hamptons this fall.
11. Don’t tell anyone, but the best Hamptons weather happens in the fall. Enjoy it with a boat trip via Yacht Hampton to the ever-evolving waterfront village of Greenport on the North Fork. Mention the Greenport package and Take $500 off just because!
12. Three words: apple cider doughnuts. Get them at Fairview Farm at Mecox before heading into the corn maze.
16. Step away from the pumpkin beer. It’s still rosé season. The Surf Lodge and Château Minuty are hosting sunset picnics in beach locations with a gourmet spread from Surf Lodge Chef Diego Feliciano paired with perfectly chilled bottle of Minuty rosé.
17. See the year’s most buzzworthy movies before anyone else. The Hamptons International Film Festival takes place from October 7 to 13.
18. Don’t put away that Solo Stove firepit just yet—use it to host a clambake in your backyard.
19. Or let chef Joaquin Melo do the cooking. The Backyard at Solé East has outdoor fireside seasonal dinners.
21. Your canine BFF has been waiting all summer for this: Most Hamptons beaches allow dogs off-leash anytime during the off-season.
23. There’s no such thing as too cold for ice cream. Treat yourself to a shake at LT Burger.
24. Tell your own ghost story this Halloween with a hike through the historic ghost town in East Hampton.
25. Find the perfect hard cider complement to your Thanksgiving meal at Wölffer Estate.