Thankfully, many celebrities have shared their very own festive snapshots on social media, assuring us that we’re not the only ones who still commit to this annual tradition. Here, the best celebrity Christmas cards of 2022 (and a few from years past).
The Best Celebrity Christmas Cards of 2022, Ranging from ‘Cringe’ to ‘Classic’
1. Prince William & Kate Middleton (2022)
Prince William and Kate Middleton are wearing casual outfits in this candid holiday photo that features their three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.
2. Tori Spelling & Family (2022)
The photo features Tori Spelling and her husband, Dean McDermott, along with their six kids: Liam, Stella, Hattie, Finn, Beau and Jack.
3. Kris Kardashian & Corey Gamble
First Christmas card together? Check.
4. King Charles & Camilla Parker Bowles (2022)
The photo was taken by Samir Hussein at the Braemar Games in September 2022.
5. Spanish Royal Family (2022)
The pic shows Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia, who look *so* grown up.
6. Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos & Family (2020)
In 2020, Ripa’s card included two images—one on the front and one on the back—and the snaps only featured the Consuelos children. “See ya, 2020,” pretty much sums it all up.
7. Sonequa Martin-green & Family (2020)
The Walking Dead star posed on the front porch with her husband, Kenric, their young son, Kenrick Jr. and their new baby girl Saraiyah.
8. Taylor Swift (2020)
Swift sent love from not only herself, but from her cats: Meredith Grey, Olivia Benson and Benjamin Button.
9. Melissa Joan Hart & Family (2020)
Hart said it best in the caption: “Oh, what a year! But through it all, there is so much to be grateful for.”
10. Lauren Conrad & Family (2019)
Baby Charlie’s first Christmas card was one for the books.
11. Jodie Sweetin & Family (2019)
The Full House alum and her two daughters Zoie (11) and Beatrix (9) got into the holiday spirit with their matching burgundy and white outfits.
12. Jordin Sparks & Family (2019)
The “No Air” singer was all smiles as she posed with her husband and their son Dana.
13. Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos & Family (2019)
Even if this photoshoot is a bit over the top, there’s no denying this family knows how to pose.
14. Jason Biggs & Family (2019)
Props to these two for getting their adorable pup to look at the camera.
15. Teddi Mellencamp & Family (2019)
This fellow Beverly Hills beauty posed with hubby Edwin, his daughter Bella and the couple’s children Slate and Cruz (plus their growing baby bump).
16. Jane Roper, Tanner Tolbert & Family (2020)
What’s a holiday card roundup without our favorite Bachelor Nation alums?