Sephora is having a major sale and many of the biggest (emphasis on biggest) brands are up to 50 percent off. Think: Fenty Beauty, Kiehl's and Olehenriksen. There are over 300 select items, so if you've been eyeing the Pro Filt'r Foundation or itching to try a viral product that is constantly sold out (we're looking at you, One/Size blush palette), the beauty retailer has you covered. To save you from mindlessly scrolling the site, we spotted the top products you should sweep up before its too late.
Sephora Is Having a Huge Sale With Up to Half Off Fenty Beauty, Olehenriksen and More—Here Are Our Top Picks
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. All prices are accurate upon date of publish. You can learn more about the affiliate process here.
Quick Question: How Long Is the Sephora Oh Snap! Sale?
The sale runs from today to April 1st. However, don't expect the same collection for the whole week or so. Each day will bring new discounted products and brands, so if you've been eyeing a specific item you better add it to your cart, stat. One more thing: As you shop to your heart's content, make sure to pop in the FREESHIP code at check out for free shipping on your whole order. You're welcome.
Sephora Sale Top Picks At a Glance:
- The TikTok Favorite: ONE/SIZE Cheek Clapper 3D Blush Trio Palette
- The Game-Changer: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Foundation
- The Skincare Trio: Olehenriksen 3 Mega Wonders
- The Creamy Moisturizer: Kiehl's Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream
- The Top-Rated Pick: Dr. Brandt Skincare Pores No More Primer
- The Volumizing Mascara: Urban Decay Wild Lash Mascara
- The Lip Essentials: Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip Balm Set
The TikTok Favorite
- Why We Like It: natural finish, long-wear, vegan
- Key Ingredients: dragon fruit extract
This blush trio went viral on TikTok for its shade range and vibrant pigment. The key ingredient, dragon fruit extract, aims to extend wear while leaving a silky smoothy finish on your cheeks. Shoppers also praise the versatility of the product as it offers three distinct blushes (creamy, matte and sheen finish) to wear alone or layered for a dramatic glow.
- Why We Like It: 55 shades, Black-owned, great for oily and combination skin
- Key Ingredients: N/A
We can all collectively agree that this liquid foundation changed the game in offering 55 shades for all skin tones. Inclusivity aside, the item promises buildable coverage, a soft matte finish and a smooth base to compliment the rest of your makeup routine.
The Skincare Trio
- Why We Like It: great for all skin types, lightweight formula, sulfate-free
- Key Ingredients: hyaluronic acid, vitamin C
Your skincare routine is set and we have this trio to thank. This set from Olehenriksen features a toner, vitamin C serum and moisturizer. It's all formulated with vitamin C to brighten dark spots, polyhydroxy acids to improve texture and hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin. The brand recommends applying day and night for the best results.
The Creamy Moisturizer
- Why We Like It: clean ingredients, lightweight formula, great for dry and combination skin
- Key Ingredients: manuka honey, Korean red ginseng root
If you're dealing with dryness, dullness or all of the above, this creamy moisturizer wants to help. The rich formula, featuring manuka honey and Korean red ginseng root, helps improve skin's texture, improve natural glow and protect the skin's barrier.
The Top-Rated Pick
Dr. Brandt Skincare
- Why We Like It: 2-in-1, matte finish, great for oily and combination skin
- Key Ingredients: red clover flower extract, salicylic acid
With over 2,000+ five-star reviews, this primer is a fan favorite. Reviewers say it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Infused with red clover flower extract and salicylic acid, this formula aims to exfoliate the skin, reduce redness and improve its overall texture. Use it after your moisturizer or apply as a primer for your makeup look.
The Volumizing Mascara
- Why We Like It: 16-hour wear, vegan, cruelty-free
- Key Ingredients: glycerin, avocado oil, sunflower seed oil
Skip the falsies and invest in this mascara from Urban Decay. It's designed with a leaf-shaped wand to lift, seperate and lengthen lashes. Plus, the brand claims 16 hour of wear, so you can forget about flakes and clumps at the end of the day.
The Lip Essentials
- Why We Like It: includes five products, two full-size items, great for all skin types
- Key Ingredients: avocado oil, jojoba oil, hyaluronic acid
Lip care is the best care and this set is proof. Try out Sephora's favorite balms and masks to improve your pout. You'll find brands like Ilia, Fresh, Tarte, Pat McGrath Labs and Sephora Collection. The collection features two full-size and three travel-size items, so you can pop them in your bag whenever you need 'em.