Times may be a little bit stressful right now, so we're doing everything in our power to inject some joy into every day. Which is why we're shopping these major sales (up to 60 percent off!) at some of our favorite retailers. When it's safe to mingle again, we're sure to be some of the best-dressed people out and about. Our new motto: Social distance and shop.
Nordstrom, Sephora, Anthropologie and 5 Other Stores Are Having Major Sales RN—Here's What to Buy
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. You can learn more about that process here.
Sephora: Up To 50 Percent Off
Yes, way. Sephora is having a major sale with up to 50 percent off some of their top brands like Clinique, Fenty and Shiseido. Prices are as marked on site, so no need to remember a discount code. Need some inspo? Here are five things we're adding to cart immediately.
1. Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Moroccan Spice Eyeshadow Palette
So many colors, so much time.
2. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Contour Pro
Flawless brows, coming right up.
3. Olehenriksen Pre-makeup Babies Skincare Prep Set
Self-care routine, perfected.
4. T3 Twirl Convertible 1.25” Interchangeable Clip Curling Iron
It's time to finally master the perfect beach waves.
Nordstrom: 25 Percent Off Site Wide
Nordstrom is feeling super generous and discounting its entire site by 25 percent. If you were quick enough, you could have scored deals on a Dyson hair dryer, flat iron and Airwrap when they went on sale yesterday (yes, they're totally sold out now). If not, there are still thousands of amazing deals to snap up. But the sale could end at any minute, so hop to it.
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Yep, even this fan-favorite foundation is on major sale.
2. Click & Grow Smart Garden 3 Self Watering Indoor Garden
Save the grocery store lines for another day.
3. Ray-ban Icons 53mm Retro Sunglasses
A classic round frame without the classic price.
4. Le Labo Santal 33 Eau De Parfum
A crossbody-sized Santal 33 to bring everywhere post-social distancing.
Macy's: Up To 30 Percent Off
Macy's is throwing a VIP sale with discounts up to 30 percent off fashion and home, plus 15 percent off beauty when you use code 'VIP' at checkout. Excuse us while we fill our carts to the brim, starting with these four items.
1. Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-one Lactic Acid Treatment
Hydrating and skin resurfacing at the same time.
2. Hotel Collection Waffle Weave Robe, 100% Turkish Cotton
Hotel quality from the comfort of your own couch.
3. Michael Kors Women's Runway Slim Beige Gold-tone Stainless Steel & Tort Acetate Bracelet Watch
Menswear inspired in all the right ways.
4. Marc Fisher Laynie Slingback Pumps
Nothing makes us happier than a walkable block heel and a timeless silhouette.
Madewell: 25 Percent Off Your Purchase
We love Madewell for its fits-like-a-glove denim and comfy everyday basics. And now we can get it all for 25 percent off with code 'BRIGHTSPOT'. Here are three things we're scooping up.
1. Madewell The Jean Jacket In Pinter Wash
A year-round staple.
2. Sidewalk Low-top Sneakers In Monochrome Canvas
Fresh kicks to wear with floral-print dresses, wide-leg chinos and straight-leg jeans (OK and everything else in your closet).
3. Madewell Dip-dye Sweatshirt Mini Dress
Athleisure at its finest.
The Outnet: Up To 60 Percent Off
This fashion mecca is chock full of designer pieces at major discounts. Right now, you can score up to 60 percent off brands like McQ Alexander McQueen, Khaite and Alice + Olivia for half of what they traditionally retail for. Have at it.
1. Alice + Olivia Colin Neon-trimmed Crepe Mini Dress
LBD, but with a twist.
2. Khaite Selena Belted Satin-crepe Shirt Dress
Or invest in a LWD to live in all year.
Buy It ($1,100; $495)
3. Mcq Alexander Mcqueen Pebbled-leather Biker Jacket
Just as buttery as it looks.
Buy It ($965; $482)
Anthropologie: Extra 25% Off Sale
Yep, you read that right. Anthro is offering an additional 25 percent off absolutely anything already on sale, allowing us to keep some shopping normalcy during this crazy time.
1. Blanknyc Chelsea Tapered Faux Leather Pants
Trade in your black leather pants for these drapey cream-colored trousers. Hello, spring.
2. Anthropologie Faye Striped Sweater
Parisian vibes with a pop of springtime lilac.
3. Anthropologie Laine Knotted Headband
Second (and third, and fourth) day hair has never looked better.
Everlane: $50 Denim All Week Long
One of Meghan Markle's favorite brands just dropped its best-selling denim prices to $50 per pair.From high-rise skinnies to cheeky bootcuts to super-straight jeans, we're scooping up a few pairs before this sale is over.