So you made breakfast with your leftover stuffing, but now it's time for lunch and you're still not ready for Thanksgiving to end. Take advantage of any extra turkey and make this easy, giant stromboli, perfect for feeding a hungry crowd.
1 tablespoon water
1 pound store-bought pizza dough
½ cup store-bought marinara sauce, plus more for serving
1½ cups shredded turkey
¾ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried basil
1¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the egg and water to combine. Set aside.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 10-by-20-inch rectangle that is about ⅓-inch thick.
4. Spread the marinara sauce onto the dough in an even layer, all the way to the edges.
5. Arrange the turkey in an even layer over the sauce and then sprinkle the basil and oregano on top. Top with an even layer of cheese.
6. Starting at one of the long sides of the rectangle, roll the dough into a tight spiral. Transfer the loaf to the prepared baking sheet.
7. Brush the entire loaf with the egg wash. Bake until the loaf is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Serve warm or at room temperature, with marinara sauce on the side for dipping.