The 12 Cutest Celebrity Couples at the 2020 Golden Globes
There's nothing better than when a lovey-dovey celeb couple turns up on the red carpet...except when they show off a little PDA. Luckily, this year's Golden Globe Awards had no shortage of adorable duos. From Ellen and Portia to Kit and Rose, here are the cutest couples from the red carpet at the 2020 Golden Globes.
1. Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi
We can feel the almost 20 years of love here.
2. Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello
The carpet got, like, 100 times hotter the second these two arrived.
3. Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet
This was before he stripped down to his tank top (so she could borrow his jacket) but cute nonetheless.
4. Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie
Couple goals? Couple. Goals.
5. Rachel Bilson and Bill Hader
These two made it official.
6. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
Two words: Hollywood royalty.
7. Rami Malek and Lucy Boynton
Don't let the soft smiles fool you, they're soooo in love.
8. Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost
This (almost) marriage story seems to be a happy one.
9. Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra
Sadly, their new puppy didn't get the invite.
10. Elton John and David Furnish
Who wore it better? Embroidered tux edition.
11. Paul Rudd and Julie Yaeger
Just look at that hand hold.
12. Michelle Williams and Thomas Kail
Peep her baby bump and that *brand new* engagement ring.