- In celebration of what would've been Queen Elizabeth II’s 97th birthday, Kate Middleton and Prince William posted a previously unseen photo of the late monarch spending time with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- The Prince and Princess of Wales traveled to Birmingham in England (via train). Prince William made a comment about his wife that is now going viral.
- This week, Princess Catherine paid a visit to The Baby Bank in Windsor. It didn’t take long for fans to notice that the royal changed her hairstyle and sported loose curls.
- The Church of England offered a rare glimpse of the Coronation Bible that will be used in King Charles's upcoming coronation.
Royal News Roundup: Prince William’s Comment About Kate Middleton, Prince Harry’s PDA Moment & More
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of April 27, 2023.
- The royal family shared a slideshow on Instagram featuring a portrait from Queen Elizabeth’s princess days. The pic showed then-Princess Elizabeth (who was 11 years old at the time) with her parents, King George VI and the Queen Mother.
- Camilla Parker Bowles revealed rare details about her marriage to King Charles III in honor of their 18th wedding anniversary.
- The new titles for Prince Edward and his wife, Sophie, have finally been added to the couple’s official bios on the royal family website.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry made a rare public appearance at the Los Angeles Lakers game, where they shared a sweet moment on the JumboTron.
- The king and queen consort traveled to Liverpool ahead of Eurovision 2023. The royal family shared a video montage on Instagram featuring the best moments from the trip.
- Princess Diana’s brother, Charles Spencer, shared a vintage family photo on his personal Instagram account. The pic featured his father, Edward John Spencer, when he was only a teenager.
- The Prince of Wales attended the Anzac Day ceremony held at Hyde Park in London. The royal family shared a haunting photo of the royal bowing his head during a moment of silence.
- The Duchess of Edinburgh visited the Brockhill Park Performing Arts College in Kent, where she learned more about farming and animal care.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
Shop Kate Middleton-Inspired Fashion:
More Stories You'll Love
Prince Harry Returns to London Court as Dad King Charles Attends Concert Across Town
Sarah Ferguson Responds to Birth of Grandson with Pic and Message on Social Media
Cardi B on Motherhood, Music & How to Get Kids to Eat Vegetables: ‘Be Prepared for it All’
Prince Harry Makes History in London Today as Sister-in-Law Kate Middleton Appears Across Town
Jennifer Aniston Proudly Shows Off Gray Roots in New LolaVie Promo Video
Here’s How Princess Eugenie’s New Baby Will Affect the British Line of Succession