- Prince Harry made a surprise appearance in Austin, Texas, where he attended the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas.
- Body language expert Darren Stanton analyzed photos of Prince Harry at the race and revealed that he looked “completely natural.”
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle updated the Archewell website to include a photo of themselves at the 2023 Invictus Games.
- In an interview on Kate Thornton's White Wine Question Time podcast, Princess Eugenie revealed the number one parenting rule that she’s instilling in her two sons. (And we’re impressed, thank you very much.)
Royal News Roundup: Prince Harry Makes Surprise Appearance, Queen Camilla Wears Leopard Print & More
Including Prince William's touching video
Kym Illman/Getty Images
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of October 26, 2023.
- Prince William released a heartfelt video where he thanked Canadian firefighters who have been battling the worst wildfire season in the country’s recorded history.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton shared not one, but two personalized posts on their joint X (formerly Twitter) account. The prince's message honored the life and legacy of soccer legend Sir Bobby Charlton, while the princess paid tribute to England’s men’s rugby team
- Remember when Princess Catherine attended Wimbledon over the summer? Well, footage of the royal getting a standing ovation has now gone viral after a fan re-shared it on TikTok.
- Princess Diana’s former bodyguard, Ken Wharfe, discussed the late royal’s Philadelphia Eagles letterman jacket and explained why she chose to wear the sporty bomber.
- Queen Camilla wore a head-turning outfit to a reception at Buckingham Palace. Instead of her typical monochrome wardrobe, the royal opted for a leopard print dress.
- In an interview with People, Michael Van Clarke (a famous hairstylist who styled the late Princess Diana’s hair in the ’80s) shared details on how Princess Catherine achieves her signature hairstyle.
- Actor Simon Farnaby sat down for a recent podcast interview and revealed that Queen Elizabeth’s Jubilee sketch nearly went awry. (Hint: It was *her* fault!)
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Simone Biles Shows Off Festive Athleisure Sets on Instagram: ‘Holiday 'Fits Coming in Strong’
Catherine O’Hara and Macaulay Culkin Had a ‘Home Alone’ Reunion at Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
Reese Witherspoon Just Pulled an Oprah and Released a Holiday List of ‘Favorite Things’
Kate Middleton Debuts Bouncy Curtain Bangs During Double Date Night with Swedish Royals
Taylor Swift Serves Old Hollywood Glam in Dazzling Silver Gown at Beyoncé ‘Renaissance’ Concert Movie Premiere
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton’s Bold Fashion Statement, Prince William’s Surprising Confession & More