- This week, Kate Middleton attended the National Service of Thanksgiving and Dedication for King Charles and Queen Camilla in Scotland (aka the king’s Scottish coronation). The duchess wore a blue coat dress with a velvet collar by Catherine Walker & Co., and it featured not one, but two tributes to members of the royal family.
- During the coronation, Princess Catherine showed a rare moment of PDA when she playfully patted Prince William on the butt.
- The Princess of Wales visited the newly renovated Young V&A children’s museum in London. Per The Daily Mail, one of the children asked her how old she was, and she playfully replied with her “top secret” age.
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton’s Sibling Announces Pregnancy, King Charles Celebrates Second Coronation & More
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of July 6, 2023.
- Queen Camilla and her husband, King Charles, hosted an elegant garden party during their visit to Scotland for Royal Week (aka Holyrood Week). Her Majesty donned a white coat dress with matching gloves and a black-and-white hat, while His Majesty looked sharp in a dark blazer with gray striped pants.
- Princess Catherine’s younger brother, James Middleton, announced on Instagram that he and his wife, Alizée Thevenet, are expecting their first child.
- The Duchess of Edinburgh celebrated the opening of a new training academy at King’s College Hospital, where she was seen cutting a cake.
- Prince William kicked off his royal walkabout tour to spread awareness about his new initiative, Homewards. The last stop on the trip included a surprise visit to the Reach Up Youth facility in Sheffield, where he made a basketball shot (after two failed attempts).
- Royal aficionados noticed a big error in the bio of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s son, Prince Archie, three full months ago…and it still hasn’t been corrected.
- The royal family shared a slideshow on social media featuring photos from Queen Camilla’s visit to Dovecot studios.
- The king and queen celebrated the 75th anniversary of the NHS (National Health Service) by meeting with staff, patients and volunteers.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Meghan Markle Brings Her Two Children on a Ski Trip—and Poses for a Photo on the Slopes
Royal Rep Sets the Record Straight About Kate Middleton's Recovery
Royal News Roundup: Prince William’s New Portrait, Kate Middleton’s Health Update & More
Simone Biles Proves Blue Is Definitely Her Color in Dueling Bikini and Evening Wear Looks
Prince William Captured in Gorgeous Solo Photo During First Appearance Since Dealing with ‘Personal Matter’
Striking Portraits of Kate Middleton & Prince William Standing Alone for Engagement Announcement Resurface