Sometimes, painting or wallpapering a wall is too big a commitment. And if you’re a renter, odds are you can’t do it anyway. Fear not, because peel and stick wallpapers exist, and they are super-cute to boot. The DIY technique is easy and mess-free, so if you’re looking to spice up your bathroom or bedroom walls, this is definitely a great way to go.
31 Fun Peel and Stick Wallpapers to Add a Pop of Color to Your Home
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. You can learn more about that process here.
How To Buy And Apply?
Follow these few steps to ensure a seamless application process:
- Visualize where you want your funky walls
- Take measurements for the surface area so you know how much paper to buy
- Pick up some new, reliable scissors or a utility knife (dull edges won’t get a smooth cut)
- While you’re at it, get a smoothing edge to get out any bubbles
- Wipe down the walls so the adhesive doesn’t lose stickiness on dusty or dirty spots
- Peel and stick the measured paper onto your desired area
Checkout our favorite peel and stick wallpapers below.
13. allmodern Peel & Stick Wallpaper Panel
Another ‘70s option sans color. We love these shapes and think a cute fiddle leaf plant would look wonderful by this wall.
More Stories You'll Love
The Valyōu Feathers Sofa Is Just as Cozy as the Famous Cloud Couch—Only It's 1/3 the Price
What USDA Hardiness Zone Am I In? And Why Does That Matter?! Let’s Break It Down
The 15 Best Cooling Mattresses for Sleepers Prone to Waking Up Drenched in Sweat
Is the $219 Brooklinen Organic Core Sheet Set Really Worth It?
The 15 Best Fire Pits to Upgrade Your Patio This Summer
A Huge iRobot Vacuum Sale Is Happening Now—and We Spy PureWow Readers' Favorite Roomba for Under $200