Now that you’ve got a new patio set, an outdoor bar cart and a hammock all set up, you’re finally ready to relax in the backyard all summer, right? Well, there’s one more addition you need before your outdoor oasis is complete: An inflatable pool. They’re making a major comeback this year and for good reason—you can cool off after a long day in the sun without having to leave your yard. Plus, some of these designs are pretty ‘gram-worthy too. Here, the 15 best inflatable pools to shop right now.
The 15 Best Inflatable Pools, So You Can Enjoy a Tropical Vacation (At Home)
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. All prices are accurate upon date of publish. You can learn more about the affiliate process here.
2. sable Inflatable Pool
- Can hold two adults and four kids
- Thick, puncture-resistant exterior
- Material is phthalate and lead-free
With a pool this big (it’s approximately 9.8 feet by six feet), the whole family can get in on the fun. Once it’s inflated and filled, you’re looking at nonstop entertainment for the rest of the summer. And don’t be worried about rips or holes—this pool is made from 50 percent thicker PVC than most others, so it’s less likely to pop or get punctured.
$80 at Amazon
3. lunvon Inflatable Swimming Pool
- Built-in sprinkler
- Made from high-quality, safe PVC
- Folds down easily
Technically this pool is for kids, but with a diameter of 5.8 feet, there’s nothing stopping adults from taking a dip if they want to. Multiple moms write that their kids can’t get enough of the dinosaur design, which shoots water out of its mouth like a refreshing sprinkler.
$60 at Amazon
4. justincity Square Inflatable Pool With Seats
- Designed with four comfortable built-in seats
- Has two cup holders
- Easy-to-use bottom drain
Thanks to its comfortable seats and convenient cup holders, you can hang out in this pool all afternoon. One reviewer declares it “big enough for 3 to 4 adult women to sit in" but it also seems pretty ideal for a double date.
$128 at Amazon
5. mylle Sage Green Inflatable Pool
- Phthlate-, BPA- and lead-free
- Large two-way blowup valve
- Comes with a matching storage envelope
The green hue is not only trending in design circles, it also hides any grass stains that might occur during your mini-cannonball entry.
Buy It ($100)
6. l.o.l. Surprise! River Race Water Slide Bounce House
- Made from UV-resistant material
- Comes with electric blower for easy inflation
- Has a 350 pound weight capacity
In case you don’t get to take the kids to the waterpark this summer, be sure to make some similar thrills in your own back yard. This River Race Water Slide has a climbing wall and a water slide on each end so they can race each other to be the first one down. And when they get tired, they can play in the pool at the bottom.
7. sable Kiddie Pool
- Made from heavy-duty PVC
- Has a comfortable padded bottom
- Eight feet wide when inflated
Perhaps the most impressive feature of this kiddie pool? The glowing reviews it gets from parents. “It’s durable, easy to inflate and great quality especially for the price,” writes one mom. “Love this pool! It’s padded on the bottom and big enough for 2-3 adults,” says another.
$25 at Amazon
8. fruits Mini Inflatable Pool
- Made from PVC vinyl
- Five feet wide when inflated
- Easy to set up
This summery citrus pattern pool looks like it was made for kicking back with a frosé in hand. (And we like how the fruit motif is as kid-friendly as it is adult-ready.)
Buy It ($30)
9. sunny Life Unicorn Pool
- Built-in sun shield
- Comfortable inflatable bottom
- Three feet in diameter when inflated
OK, so this is probably going to be a little too small for most adults. But the kids will love the unicorn design, and the built-in sun shield will keep them protected on bright days. Set up a beach chair next to it so you can dip your feet in, and everybody wins.
Buy It ($100; $46)
10. summer Waves Inflatable Above Ground Pool
- Includes a pool filter pump
- Has durable triple layer PVC material
- 10 feet wide when inflated
This is about as close to an actual in-ground pool as you can get for $229. The 10-foot diameter ensures it can accommodate two to three adults and a few kids, too, while the filter pump keeps the water clean and chlorinated. What more could you want?
11. coleman Saluspa Inflatable Hot Tub
- Temperature reaches 104 degrees
- Can hold four to six people
- Digital control panel allows you to control temperature and jets
OK, so technically this is a hot tub, not a pool, but we couldn’t not include it. After all, if you’re going for backyard oasis vibes, an inflatable hot tub is the way to go. This Coleman model comfortably holds four to six people and allows you to control the temperature and jets with the push of a button.
12. tidyon Xxl Dog Pool
- Made from thick PVC
- Has high-strength pressure fiberboard
- Accordion-folds into a small size
If you’re going to be hanging out in the yard all summer, you know Buddy is going to want to join in on the fun. But spraying him down with the hose every afternoon will get old, fast. So, invest in this pool for dogs instead. While not exactly inflatable (the better to withstand his sharp nails), this portable pool is lightweight and suitable for all family members, just like blow-up versions.
13. intex Crystal Blue Inflatable Pool
- Five inch water depth
- Eight feet wide when inflated
- Includes convenient repair patch
In search of an affordable inflatable pool without any unnecessary bells and whistles? This Amazon gem is the best you’ll find. Just keep in mind that while the 3.8-foot dimension is perfect for young kids (or even your pup), it’s not quite roomy enough for a grown adult.
14. ban.dō Heart-shaped Inflatable Pool
- Fits two to three adults comfortably
- Made from heavyweight vinyl
- Includes patch repair kit
Looking to have a romantic staycation? Blow up this heart-shaped pool and chill a bottle of champagne nearby. “We’re all following safer from home regulations, and now that the weather is warming up there’s no better way to enjoy being at home than in this adorable inflatable pool with your beverage of choice in hand,” confirms one buyer. When you’re done, just release the water drain valve for easy clean up.
15. minnidip The Blushing Palms Luxe Inflatable Pool
- Five feet wide when inflated
- Fits two to three adults with ease
- Has a drain valve for easy emptying
A sure sign of a great product? It sells out regularly. That’s the case with all of Minnidip’s luxe inflatable pools. We’re partial to the Blushing Palms design because its chic design screams “fancy resort.” Slip into your favorite bathing suit and grab a pair of shades, then climb in with a cocktail in hand, and there you have it: the quintessential summer photo.