Between your picky mother-in-law, poker-faced dad and Gen Z niece, it’s no wonder you often resort to last-minute gift cards. But don’t give up just yet. Instead, get inspired by this list of crowd-pleasers and original ideas, all for under $100.
100 Gifts Under $100, For Every Single Person You Know
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. You can learn more about that process here.
1. SUNNYLIFE CHARADES MINI GAME
Christmas week at the lake house just got way more fun. (Wine will also help.)
2. Livho Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Your boss will appreciate these blue light blocking glasses for long days behind a screen.
3. Chatbooks Photo Book
Where else would your roommates commemorate all your quarantine shenanigans?
4. Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cube Discovery Kit
Single-serve sugar scrub cubes are exactly the things your bath-loving sister will go gaga for.
5. Chronicle Books Spark Happiness: 50 Ways To Celebrate The Everyday
The good news: 2021 can only go up. Get a jump start with these positivity matchsticks.
6. Jacobsen Salt Co. Chili Lime Salt
Prove to your brunch crew that homemade Bloody Marys can be just as good as the real thing (especially with a salt rim like this).
7. Urban Outfitters Water Bottle Sticker Book
Dole out these water bottle sticker books to everyone with a Hydroflask.
8. S.e.i. Tumble Dye Tie-dye 3-pack Kit
Tie-dye is still very much a trend, people. And no one knows that better than your 14-year-old niece.
9. Nike Men's Knit Tech Touch Gloves
Now your dad has no excuse to not text you back in a timely manner.
10. Urban Outfitters Natural Plant Hanger
The plant mom in your life will be overjoyed.
11. Designworks Ink Sustainable Flatware Set
A reusable flatware set to jumpstart your aunt’s 2021 commitment to sustainability.
12. Krista Celestial Stone Ring Set
Tiny stacking rings for your most zodiac-obsessed friend.
13. Nordstrom 4-pack Adult Pleated Knit Face Masks
And the most practical gift of 2020 goes to…
14. Hinomaru Collection Store Quality Japanese Ramen Udon Noodle Bowl With Chopsticks
Ship this adorable bowl to your ramen-loving coworker who has been lost without your weekly ramen dates.
15. Sharper Image Neck And Shoulder Wrap
Long hours behind a computer screen don’t bode well for the neck. Gift this heated wrap to your girlfriend to help relieve some of that tension.
16. Bella Mini Donut Maker
Just the thing to preoccupy the budding chef in the family.
17. Mahli Uv/led Nail Dryer
For the person who’s still sad about having to give up her bi-weekly gel manicures. Not anymore!
18. Sephora Favorites Mini Mistleglow Clean Highlight Set
So much glow in one tiny package. Grab a set for each of your roommates.
19. Urban Outfitters Paisley Hair Scarf
For your step daughter’s growing hair accessories collection.
20. L.L. BEANS MEN'S COTTON RAGG CAMP SOCKS (2 PACK)
Proof that stocking stuffers are actually the best part of the holidays.
21. Letsfit High-waisted Leggings
Fashion director, Dena Silver, swears these leggings are better than Lululemon.
$20 at Amazon
22. Everlane Cashmere Scrunchie
Is there anything more luxurious?
23. Harry's Toiletry Bag
Fill this toiletry bag with your boyfriend’s favorite travel-sized products and a note that advises him to pack for the epic post-holiday road trip you planned.
24. Pinch Provisions Errand Kit
Filled with everything your Gen Z cousin could ever need for leaving her house in 2020 (hand sanitizer, a stylus pen, a reusable bag and a face mask).
25. Urban Outfitters Heated Mouse Pad
Your mom’s WFH setup includes two blankets, a warming foot massager and a piping hot cup of coffee. Now, it will include this heated mouse pad to keep her icy fingers nice and toasty when they’re not wrapped around her mug.
26. Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Sd Pocket Knife
The most versatile keychain known to man. Your little brother will be so grateful.
27. The Stranded Stitch La Croix Cross-stitch Kit
For the La Croix lover who’s over puzzles.
28. Ruth Bader Ginsburg 1000 Piece Puzzle
PureWow's SVP of content is buying this puzzle for everyone on her list (and you should, too).
29. Stojo 16-ounce Biggie Collapsible Cup
For the one person on your list who’s back in the office. This collapsible cup transports their morning coffee and folds down to practically nothing for the commute home.
30. Kush Queen Holiday Peppermint Cbd Bath Bomb (200mg)
With 200mg of tension-relieving CBD, this gold glitter bath bomb will melt away your sister’s holiday hosting stress in two minutes flat.
Buy It ($20)
31. Grandparent And Grandchild Pen Pal Kit
Mail this one to your mom (from the kids) and prepare for the water works.
32. C.o. Bigelow Rose Lip Trio
Just the right amount of a rosy glow to make your work wife look alive on that 9 a.m. Zoom.
33. Tamagotchi V5 Game
Only ‘90s babies will understand.
34. ‘friends’ Peephole Picture Frame
True Friends fans will do a big Joey dance when they open this one.
35. Siblings Diy Candle Kit
Show your bestie that you’re in full support of her candle obsession. The wax in this DIY candle is meant to be used in an old candle jar to cut down on waste.
36. Rabbit Zippity Wine Tool Kit
This three-piece kit includes all the tools your little sister needs to open, serve and seal any bottle of wine, i.e. the definition of adulting.
37. ‘modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook’ By Ina Garten
We’re all just striving to be the Jeffrey in the relationship—gift this new cookbook to your S.O. in hopes they inherit Ina’s glorious cooking skills (and you reap the benefits).
38. Gaiam 3mm Yoga Mat
For the new yogi who won’t stop talking about their newfound love of movement.
39. Best Of Dermstore Dermstore Holiday Edit
Every skincare must your go-to babysitter could ever want.
40. Anthropologie Fuzzy Monogram Kids Hat
One for both of your nephews, there’s never any question as to whose hat is whose.
41. Guru Nanda Light Globe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser
Exactly what your sister’s daily meditation sessions have been missing. Grab her a relaxing lavender essential oil to put inside.
42. Pinch Provisions Tech Kit
For the budding TikTok star. This kit (complete with a USB charger, phone stand and phone camera lens among other things) ensures they’ll always be connected.
43. Anthropologie Marbled Acacia Cheese Board
What charcuterie dreams are made of.
44. Amazon All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen) Smart Speaker With Alexa
Pops will finally understand why everyone has a friend named Alexa.
45. Altec Lansing Bluetooth Over-ear Headphones
Your SIL has the patience of a saint, but your brother’s constant Call of Duty playing is even getting to her. These over-ear headphones should do the trick.
46. Kosas Swipe And Go Set
After opening this set, your beauty-obsessed cousin will no longer shun clean makeup. It features three of Kosas’s best sellers, including the mascara everyone can’t stop talking about.
47. Bala One-pound Weighted Bangle Set
Only in 2020 would a pair of ankle weights become a status symbol. Your workout buddy will appreciate that these can be cuffed around wrists, too for double the muscle-burning potential.
48. Kingart 80-piece Art Set In A Wood Case
Just what your daughter needs to distract her from yet another night of Instagram scrolling. Painting is so much more soothing.
49. Alfred X Dedcool Lip Balm Trio
What do you get the person with a sincere caffeine appreciation? This coffee, matcha and oat milk scented lip balm that takes their love to a whole new level.
50. Coara Leblon Bottle Carrier
Now your step mom doesn’t have to carry a giant tote just for her water bottle. This carrier can be slung over her shoulder or worn crossbody style whether or not she brings a bag.
51. Madewell Recycled Cotton Cuffed Beanie
Made with an eco-friendly blend of recycled cotton and poly, this hat is sure to get your waste-free brother-in-law’s seal of approval.
52. Uncommon Goods Perfectly Watered Plant Pot
Add a tiny plant and gift this to your kid’s teacher as a thank you for making 2020 a little less weird. Bonus: She can leave it on her desk over Christmas break worry-free since it waters itself.
53. Adamjk Ok Tarot: The Simple Deck For Everyone
Tarot cards are the new puzzles.
54. Cinnamon Projects 2am Incense
For the cat lady on your list who never lights a candle in fear of an open flame catching Felix’s tail.
55. Milkbar The Double Truffle
If you’ve never had these famous birthday cake truffles, we suggest getting a second box for yourself. If you have had them, you understand.
56. L'or De Seraphine Ruby Ceramic Jar Candle
Just the thing to add to your friend’s growing candle collection.
57. Everlane The Cashmere Neck Warmer
Your dad refuses to wear a scarf, but this neck warmer is basically just a removable turtleneck. Plus, it’s cashmere.
58. Givenchy Limited Edition Holiday Le Rouge Deep Velvet Matte Lipstick
Luxury without the sticker shock.
59. Mer-sea & Co. Live Well, Be Well Sherpa Hot Water Bottle
Cold winter days and unforgiving period cramps have met their match.
60. Anthropologie Starry Ballerina Doll
For the budding ballet dancer who misses dance class oh so much.
61. UGG ALL WEATHER TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE QUILTED GLOVES WITH GENUINE SHEARILNG TRIM
How else would your mom scroll TikTok while waiting in line for the grocery store?
62. Bloomscape Tea Collection
Now nana can scratch her gardening itch and get her nightly tea fix at the same time.
Buy It ($65)
63. Cooluli Mini Beauty Refrigerator
Your childhood bestie loves putting her under eye gels in the fridge, but it’s so far away from the bathroom. This mini vanity-top fridge is the answer.
64. J. Crew Rugged Merino Wool Two-button Shawl-collar Pullover
Maybe now your dad will retire his stained vintage sweatshirt collection.
65. Homedics Uv Clean Phone Sanitizer
File under: The safest gift of 2020.
66. Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera
For all the quarantine mems.
67. Susan Alexandra Diy Bead Box
Finally, a craft your little cousin can get you to participate in.
68. Charter Club Oversized Cashmere Scarf
Scarf? This cashmere wonder is more like a blanket your sister will wear 24/7.
69. Brookstone True Wireless Pro
Gift these to your roommate as a subtle hint to stop taking Zoom meetings out loud in the center of the living room.
70. Columbia Women's Lodge Pullover Fleece Jacket
Don’t be surprised if your mom wears this fleece indoors for the foreseeable future.
71. Bobeau Tie Front Pants
Sweatpants you can wear in public (because that’s what we do these days).
72. Ostrichpillow Go Memory Foam Travel Pillow
Now at least your 6’5 S.O. won’t complain about a stiff neck after sandwiching themselves in a standard legroom airplane seat. (Whenever you fly again…)
73. Icemule Coolers Classic Medium Cooler
Camping trips, drive-in movie nights and park picnics will never be the same. Come to think of it, grab this one for yourself.
74. Crosley Radio Bluetooth Speaker
Your grandpa will appreciate the vintage look and modern sound quality.
75. Üllo Wine Purifier
Place this filter atop any glass before pouring your wine. It captures sulfites and reduces the chances of a hangover. Music to your sister-in-law’s ears.
76. Petit Lem Cashmere Sweater, Knit Pants & Hat Set
OMG…we can’t even.
77. Oribe Holiday Dry Styling Collection
Just the thing to get your sister excited about doing her hair again (some day).
78. Drunk Elephant Dewy: The Polypeptide Kit
For your best friend who swears by clean beauty.
79. Wonderful Wine Co. The Starter Pack
Two things a new mom needs: wine and the promise of no hangovers. This organic, low-sulfite vino is the answer.
Buy It ($60)
80. Grown Alchemist Hand Care Kit
Gift these shiny silver beauties for a chic way to go germ-free.
81. JAMBYS SLEEP PANTS
The most comfortable PJs you’ll ever wear. Bonus: They have pockets!
82. Our Place Always Pan
This multi-use pan has replaced all of our cookware. Use code SUPERSALE at checkout for $50 off through Cyber Monday.
Buy It ($145; $95)
83. La Mer Crème De La Mer Moisturizing Cream
The definition of attainable luxury.
84. Wild One The Best Sellers Set
Dog parents, consider a gift for Sparky to be a gift for yourself too.
85. Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet
The blue protective bumper is much needed (trust us).
86. Everlane Renew Slipper Boot
A slipper you can wear from the front door to your car? Groundbreaking.
87. Caraa Baby Changing Pad
“I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom,” says the new mom you buy this for.
88. Madewell Corduroy Perfect Shirt
The masculine version of this season’s “shacket” trend. If you gift it, you have permission to “borrow” it whenever you so please.
89. Truff Variety Pack
The most beautiful looking hot sauce we’ve ever seen (in three different flavors).
90. L.l. Bean Men's Wicked Good Original Slipper Moccasins
You’ve cherished yours for years—it’s about time he saw what the fuss was all about.
91. Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug²
Because there’s nothing worse than a lukewarm coffee.
92. Ugg Coastline Plush Throw Blanket
A Friday night in has never looked—or felt—so good.
93. Everlane The Twill Weekender
Just what your road trip companion never knew they needed.
94. Lively The Cozy Lounge Kit
Everything your bestie could ever want for hibernation season.
95. Calvin Klein Men's Packable Down Hooded Puffer Jacket
Warm and toasty on, but easy enough to roll into a ball and stow in his truck when he inevitably doesn’t feel like wearing a coat.
96. Flyby F1pro Deep Tissue Massage Gun
The workout buff on your list will so appreciate the tension-relieving power of this guy.
97. Le Creuset Four Mini Cocottes With Cookbook
Your mom will finally have a mini cocotte for all four of her herbed bread dips.
98. Fitbit Inspire 2 Lunar White Strap Smart Watch
For your most competitive friend—just be prepared for daily step count check ins.
99. Larqmovement Self-cleaning Water Bottle 32oz
Your sister will never lament about scrubbing the inside of her water bottle ever again.
100. Fellow Stagg Stovetop Pour Over Tea Kettle
Coffee snobbery isn’t a bad thing. Your brother just knows what he likes (and pour over java is one of them).