The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still going strong (it’s now open to the public and lasts until July 31), and we’ve found some major steals on wedding guest dresses for all your friends’ upcoming nuptials. Whether you like bodycon midis, LBD styles or satin slips, these are 14 of the cutest options for you to grab for every soiree. The best part? They’re all under $100.
14 Wedding Guest Dresses on Sale During the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for Under $100
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. You can learn more about that process here.
The Best Wedding Guest Dresses On Sale At A Glance:
- Best Animal Print: Maggy London Flounce Hem Dress
- Best for a Barn Wedding: Billabong Fell For You Midi Dress
- Best Little Black Dress: French Connection Whisper Mini Dress
- Best A-Line Dress: Eliza J A-Line Dress
- Best Floral Print: Charles Henry Faux Wrap Midi Dress
- Best Cowl Neck Dress: BB Dakota Charlie's Angels Dress
- Best Drape Neck Dress: Sam Edelman Drape Neck Midi Dress
- Best Flutter Sleeve Dress: Julia Jordan Floral Print Midi Dress
- Most Sophisticated Silhouette: Tahari ASL Star Neck Dress
- Best Short Sleeve Dress: Halogen Sheath Dress
- Best Ruffle Detailing: Julia Jordan Mock Neck Midi Dress
- Best Mini Dress: French Connection Berina Whisper Mini Dress
- Best Bodycon Dress: Halogen Mock Neck Dress
- Best Satin Dress: Julia Jordan Satin Midi Dress
1. Maggy London Flounce Hem Dress
Best Animal Print
We love a good animal print dress when it’s done right, and this zebra pattern is stunning. The cap sleeves and flouncy hem make are just the cherries on top.
2. Billabong Fell For You Midi Dress
Best for a Barn Wedding
This sweet option is perfect for an outdoor wedding. We love the puff sleeves and floral print, and the stretchy material on the back is great if you have a larger chest or prefer a roomy fit.
3. French Connection Whisper Minidress
Best Little Black Dress
If you’re looking for a dress you can wear to pretty much event for years to come, this LBD is a great choice. The ruffle sleeves are elegant and sleek and nipped in waist and A-line silhouette is comfortable and flattering.
4. Eliza J A-line Dress
Best A-Line Dress
We can totally see Kate Middleton rocking this at a royal event, and we’re obsessed. This gorgeous teal shade will look amazing for summer and fall weddings and the above-the-knee length is great if you don’t want a midi dress but think a mini is too short.
5. Charles Henry Faux Wrap Midi Dress
Best Floral Print
This floral midi has a wrap-like silhouette without the side tie (giving you all the figure-flattering benefits without the hassle of keeping it tied). To ensure all eyes are on the beautiful flower pattern, stick to simple shoes and accessories in neutral colors.
6. Bb Dakota Charlie’s Angels Dress
Best Cowl Neck Dress
Satin cowl neck dresses are a wedding staple, and the asymmetric shape of the hemline adds a fun twist on the classic style. We love this color for summer or paired with a gauzy wrap come fall.
7. Sam Edelman Drape Neck Midi Dress
Best Drape Neck Dress
This dress is on the simpler side, but that just means you can go wild with accessories. Match the vibe of strappy gold heels on bottom with some standout statement earrings up top and you’re good to go.
8. Julia Jordan Floral Print Midi Dress
Best Flutter Sleeve Dress
This lightweight midi dress is a beautiful summer wedding pick. The side tie can be adjusted higher and lower based on preference, and the floral print is stunning for a beach or outdoor soiree.
9. Tahari Asl Star Neck Dress
Most Sophisticated Silhouette
The unique neckline—especially in such a vibrant shade of pink—is the focal point of this dress. The clean lines down the front and the band around the midsection accentuate your waist and create the illusion of a gorgeous hourglass (even if your body is straight up and down).
10. Halogen Cutout Sheath Dress
Best Short Sleeve Dress
Hello, hourglass. If strapless isn’t your favorite, a short sleeve length is great for weddings during warmer months (though this deep red would be gorgeous come fall as well).
11. Julia Jordan Mock Neck Midi Dress
Best Ruffle Detailing
Ruffles are always a fun and flirty detail addition to a dress. The mock neck is great for when you want a little more coverage and the dark floral print is ideal for every type of fall nuptials.
12. French Connection Berina Whisper Minidress
Best Mini Dress
If you love a shorter silhouette, this mini is a great wedding guest dress option. The sleeves have a slight puff, and the black shade is the perfect canvas for a bright shoe for a pop of color via accessories.
13. Halogen Mock Neck Dress
Best Bodycon Dress
We love a dress that emphasizes our shape, and this bodycon dress does the trick. The sides have subtle ruching for even more figure-flattering powers and the sleeveless style is ideal for warmer months.
14. Julia Jordan Satin Midi Dress
Best Satin Dress
This flowy satin midi is gorgeous for a fall wedding. If you can’t tell, we are loving deep blue shades for cooler months and this one is speckled with animal print for a fun twist.
Want to know which buzzy products are *really* worth buying? Sign up for our shopping newsletter to uncover our favorite finds