12 Trendy Metallic Pieces You Can Wear Now Through New Year’s
Picture this: It’s three days before New Year’s Eve and you still have nothing to wear. Oh, and any visions of a festive, metallic outfit can be thrown out the window, because everything is already sold out. The best way to ensure that doesn’t happen? Buy your outfit way in advance. Lucky for you, metallics are currently trending so you can take them for a test-drive well before December 31. Here are 12 reflective pieces to scoop up ASAP.
1. Anthropologie Ivy Metallic Tiered Tank
The definition of festive.
2. Hutch Luna Tie-Front Metallic Minidress
High shine with an ultra-flattering faux-wrap silhouette.
3. Topshop Satin Bias Midi Skirt
Tame enough to work for holiday parties and also an average Tuesday at the office.
4. Misa Lisi Smocked Metallic Mini Dress
We came for the platinum shimmer but stayed for the comfy elastic waistband.
5. Paris Texas Over-the-Knee Boots
Statement boots if we ever saw them.
6. Sunday in Brooklyn Nadia Shimmer Halter Top
Sparkly enough to make any pair of jeans feel appropriate for a holiday cocktail party.
7. Jen7 by 7 For All Mankind Metallic Dot High-Rise Skinny Ankle Jeans
Black jeans but make them festive.
8. Maeve Pilar Pleated Metallic Midi Skirt
You’ll want to keep this one in rotation long past the NYE toast.
9. Sam Edelman Hilty Ankle Boots
These boots were made for walking dancing.
10. Bishop + Young Melora Metallic Joggers
When your heart says couch, but your head says party.
11. Saloni Plisse Top
Leave it untucked to show off the flounce hem or tuck it into high-waisted flares for a retro vibe.