14 Handbags Under $100 (That Don’t Look Cheap)
If you’re a handbag girl, you know these two struggles very well: 1. stopping at just one and 2. finding room to store all of them when not in use. Guilty as charged! Now, we’d never suggest that you give up the life of a bag lady (because we’re not animals!) but we are here to provide you with a solution that won’t leave you purse-poor: these 14 under-$100 handbags that are priced too well to pass up.
As for where to store them…might we suggest a gallery wall of bags?
1. Mango Croc-Effect Bag
Animal print’s sophisticated sister.
2. MICHAEL Michael Kors Leather Grommet Drawstring Belt Bag
Not all belt bags are created equal.
3. Milanblocks 80s Vintage-Like Tortoise Acrylic Lunch Box Clutch Bag
For those moments when your life needs some structure.
4. Bebe Phoebe Stud Crossbody
Quilting, a chain strap and dainty grommets? It’s basically Chanel.
5. L’Academie Aoife Circle Bag
Introducing the new definition of arm candy.
6. Nine West Music Bar Aracely Satchel
This puts our plain black work tote to shame.
7. House of Harlow 1960 X REVOLVE Alexia Purse
There’s something about this pleated yellow satin that just feels vintage.
8. MICHAEL Michael Kors Saylor Crossgrain Leather Backpack
Introducing your new weekend carryall.
9. Cleobella Richie Bag
Emerald glass beads add a trendy touch to this dainty shoulder bag.
10. Steve Madden Dory Crossbody
This is actually wild.
11. Area Stars Faux-Fur Bag with Double Top Handles
Winter is coming, whether you like it or not.
12. Milanblocks Mini Italian Leather Saddle Bag
At just seven inches wide, this teeny tiny bag is about to become your new going out purse.
13. Ettika Velvet Crossbody Bag
Did someone say holiday season?
14. Mango Leather Shopper Bag
Roomy enough for all the essentials that you just might need.