The 25 Best Beach Bags for Summer 2020
Aside from a good bikini, a beach outfit isn’t complete without a cute tote to store all your essentials. (P.S. It definitely still counts if the “beach” is actually just a sunny patch of grass next to your apartment.) Need some help finding the perfect style? We’ve got you. Here, 25 of the best beach bags to buy this summer.
1. PAMELA MUNSON Isla Bahia Bag
The grosgrain ribbon and faux-pearl handles make this classic wicker tote anything but boring.
2. Hat Attack Small Medallion Tote
Fire up your Instagram; this tote is like artwork you can carry.
3. Dejaroo Mesh Beach Bag
Soft-sided for overstuffing with snacks…and towels…and beach toys…and (you get it).
4. Lovers + Friends Julie Bag
Big enough to store a beach read, water and SPF, yet small enough to carry to dinner.
5. Eric Javits Squishee Tote
Eric Javtis’s signature material easily packs into a carry-on and springs back to shape in an instant.
6. Sole Society Ebba Straw Tote
Proof that minimal doesn’t mean boring.
7. Shylero Beach Bag XXL
So big, it can fit up to four towels, plus all your other beach day musts. Oh, and did we mention it’s waterproof?
8. Rutledge & King Beach Bag
Made of durable cotton canvas, this big tote can handle summer after summer spent at the shore.
9. CGear Sand Free Tote II
Love the beach but hate the sand? This tote features the same technology in helicopter mats used by the U.S. Marines to prevent dust and dirt from being kicked up by the blades. Plus, the it’s waterproof and extremely sturdy.
10. Bembien Small Jolene Bag
This tote is hand-woven from recycled plastic in Bali, which adds to its vintage charm.
11. One Savvy Girl Beach Bag Tote Set with Removable Insulated Cooler and Two Microfiber Beach Towels
Technically more of a roomy duffel bag, this insulated zip-style comes with everything you need for a marathon beach day.
12. Caterina Bertini Woven Tote
The drawstring top ensures all your extras are safe and sound.
13. QOGiR Neoprene Multipurpose Beach Bag Tote
Not pictured: Two interior zipper pockets to keep all your wallet and phone safe.
14. Nannacay Tete Bag
Braided cotton replaces straw for a more colorful take on a beach classic.
15. TYR Big Mesh Mummy Backpack
This backpack is super lightweight and is made with mesh venting that decreases drying time for things like beach pails and swimmies.
16. Clare V. Saturday Tote Bag
You’ll use this one for so much more than a beach day.
17. Thirne and Co. Water Resistant Beach Bag
Not only is this number water resistant, but it also comes with a multipurpose wet bag for storing soggy swimsuits on your way back from the beach.
18. Mar Y Sol Belo Bag
The playful tassel is an instant mood boost.
19. The Marc Jacobs Traveler Tote
Rugged in all the right ways.
20. Hat Attack Small Round Handle Bag
So cute, you’ll never want to put it down.
21. Gonex Waterproof Backpack
This backpack is made with a waterproof material that actually floats if it falls into a body of water. Bring it on your next kayak, surf or raft trip—or your lazy afternoons spent at the ocean.
22. YETI Camino Carryall 35, All-Purpose Utility, Boat and Beach Tote Bag
The ultra-durable canvas is puncture-proof, so you’ll literally have this bag forever. We also love the sturdy waterproof base that keeps the bag upright at all times.
23. INC Shells & Knots Straw Tote
Because we never really got over pukka shell necklaces.
24. Sophie Anderson Jonas Fringed Tote Bag
Looks like straw, but it’s made entirely of yarn.