Who's ready to usher in the warm weather with some festive pops of color on their fingertips and toes? Because now more than ever it’s important to enjoy the little things, right? Ahead, the 22 best summer nail colors to wear all season long.
The 22 Best Summer Nail Colors of 2022
1. Jin Soon Nail Lacquer In “aero”
Clear eyes, full hearts, baby blues. That’s how the saying goes, right? This calming shade reminds us of perfectly clear summer skies and makes us just as happy whenever we swipe it over our nails.
2. Olive & June Nail Polish In “bold & Unshaken”
It’s hard to place this purple polish at first glance. It’s a touch brighter than lilac, but not as deep as royal purple and there’s an almost backlit fluorescence to it. Though the color itself is ambiguous, the bold finish is inarguably impactful.
3. Orly Nail Lacquer In “after Glow”
Is it even summer if you don’t rock a bright coral polish? This peach-toned hue is so bright, it’s almost glowing (which is especially great for pedicures).
4. Opi Infinite Shine 2 Nail Lacquer In "7th & Flower"
A brilliant magenta just might be our summer 2022 shade. It’s the rare color that looks just as good on your fingertips as it does on your toes.
5. Olive & June Nail Polish In “bright And Focused”
Need a pick-me-up? Don’t we all. This sunny shade has a vibrant finish and really stands out against your skin. Try it on all ten fingers, or use it as an accent color.
6. Nails Inc. Plant Power Vegan Nail Polish In “soul Surfing ”
At once calming and bewitching, a periwinkle blue never fails to put us in a good mood.
7. Orly Nail Lacquer In “blazing Sunset“
Fact: Orly is our go-to for brights and neons because the shades are always opaque, never streaky and they dry quickly. A favorite this summer? This fluorescent pink, which brightens up our sallow winter skin instantly.
8. Essie Nail Lacquer In “coconuts For You”
For a more muted summer mani shade, try an earthy nude. This warm neutral looks a bit richer or brighter depending on the light. Wear it now and wear it later.
9. Nails Inc. 73% Plant Power Nail Polish In “endless Recycle”
This creamy mint is a refreshing shade to wear during those transitional months between spring and summer.
10. Sephora Collection Color Hit Mini Nail Polish In "cookie Break"
For our pink loyalists out there, you’ll love this pretty pastel hue that just makes your nails look polished and sweet (like the dessert it’s named after).
11. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color In “amazing Grace”
Ahh, there is nothing quite as clean and crisp as a bright white mani (or pedi). This ultra-shiny formula from Deborah Lippman has a cushiony finish.
12. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel X Friends Collection In "he's Her Lobster"
This vibrant red was made for strappy sandals and white caftans. No matter how pale, tan or dark your skin is, the pigmented hue will pop against your complexion.
13. Cirque Colors Creme Nail Polish In “hustle”
Calling all cool girls: This chartreuse polish is a beautiful blend of yellow and green tones and is delightfully unexpected in a sea of predictable manis.
14. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Color In "532 Canotier"
For a fancy gilded mani, look no further than this golden polish from Chanel. The iridescent hue glimmers wherever the sunlight hits, making it a festive hue for any occasion (even if the “occasion” is just laundry day).
15. Sundays Nail Polish In “no. 10”
If you’re looking for a jolt of energy, give this bubblegum pink a try. Better yet, pair it with a soft mint or milky blue shade and take the guesswork out of coordinating your next mani-pedi.
16. Heroine Nyc Nail Polish In "royal Blood"
Fact: A bright blue makes a statement without looking too harsh. This one is an electrifying cobalt that will pop against any skin tone.
17. Olive & June Nail Polish In "rainy Day Walk"
Presenting: a chic alternative to black or white, in case you’re looking for another everyday shade to wear.
18. J. Hannah Nail Polish In “akoya”
This delicate ivory is that unique shade that you can’t quite put a finger on. Sheer and tinged with gold, it reminds us of a pearl, which is fitting as it was created by a jewelry designer.
19. Essie Nail Polish In "you Do Blue"
Or for something a touch more whimsical, we’d suggest a shade-shifting metallic. This one is flecked with iridescent blue and violet for extra magic.
20. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel In "fuchsia Fever Neon"
Nothing says summer like a hot pink mani-pedi to make your skin glow.
21. Orly Nail Lacquer In "plastic Jungle"
A jungle green mani may take some getting used to at first, but we assure you: it's a surprisingly versatile and fun shade to wear.
22. Smith & Cult Nail Polish In "fade The Sun"
Evoke the magic of a summer sunset with a few swipes of shimmery orange polish on your tips and toes.