Spiked Pink Lemonade
Lemonade is great. Pink lemonade is even better. Spiked pink lemonade is, well, simply delicious. Make this easy cocktail by blending fresh strawberries and watermelon chunks into a puree. Fill your glass with ice and top it with the fruity puree, fresh lemon juice, a little water and Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions Strawberry & Rose. Stir until it all comes together and thank us later.
2 1-inch chunks watermelon
1 tbsp water
¼ cup Meyer lemon juice (about 2 to 3 lemons)
½ cup water or club soda
1. Remove stems and hull strawberries.
2. In a blender, add strawberries, watermelon chunks and 1 tbsp water. Blend until pureed. (It’ll make enough puree to fill four drinks!)
3. Fill rocks glass halfway with ice.
4. Pour 2 tsp of the strawberry-watermelon puree into the glass.
5. Add lemon juice, ½ cup water or club soda and 2 oz Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions Strawberry & Rose per serving.
6. Stir to combine.