M&M’S Reindeer Cake Pops
Don’t tell cupcakes...but we’d eat a cake pop any day of the week. These reindeer cake pops are the cutest little holiday dessert and they’re packed with the perfect amount of sweetness. Think chocolate cake balls dipped in silky DOVE® Chocolate and topped off with candy eyes and an M&M’S® Chocolate Holiday Candies nose.
10 pre-made chocolate cake balls, chilled
1 cup DOVE® Chocolate
10 cocktail straws
Tan pipe cleaners
1. Remove the pre-made cake balls from the fridge. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the DOVE® Chocolate at 50 percent power for 90 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave until the chocolate is just starting to melt, then stir well to completely melt the chocolate.
2. Dip the tip of a festive straw into the melted chocolate and then insert it into a cake ball. Repeat until all the cake balls have straws. Let set for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Dip each cake ball into the chocolate, tapping the straw against the rim of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate. Place the cake balls on the waxed-paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Allow the chocolate to set enough that the candies won’t slide, 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Adhere red or green M&M’S® Chocolate Holiday Candies for the noses. Add the candy eyes. Allow to fully set in the refrigerator.
6. Twist the pipe cleaners around the straws to make antlers.