The Easiest Recipe for Mini Steak Sliders
Look, we have nothing against cheeseburger sliders, but we believe they’re in need of a slight upgrade. That’s where these mini steak sliders come in. Buttery rolls, melted cheddar cheese, thinly sliced steak and a homemade sauce? These sammies are worth the seconds (and thirds).
1 package of 12 dinner rolls or 24 mini rolls
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon onion powder
½ pound thinly sliced leftover steak
Deli-sliced white cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Slice the rolls in half, keeping them all attached.
3. Place the bottom of the buns in a lightly greased 9-by-12-inch glass pan.
4. Mix the mustard, mayonnaise and onion powder in a small bowl. Spread the mixture on the bottom halves of the sliced rolls. Add a layer of beef slices and then cheddar cheese.
5. Cover with the bun tops, brush with melted butter and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
6. Cut apart and chow down.