- During an interview with journalist Tom Bradby in their new documentary, Harry & Meghan: An African Adventure, the 35-year-old Duke of Sussex explained that he and his wife are considering a continental move to Africa. And while Prince Harry candidly revealed that he feels “more like myself” when he’s there, they’re not quite ready to make the move just yet.
- On Saturday, Kate Middleton posted a (rare) personal note about one of the places she and Prince William visited—the SOS Village—on their royal tour of Pakistan. The Instagram included a slideshow of photos from their visit to the charity. The duchess completed the Instagram post by signing off with her name, “—Catherine.”
Royal News Roundup: Prince Harry Considers Moving to Africa, Prince Charles Tours Japan & More
Here, all the royal news you need to know for the week of October 24, 2019.
- Over the weekend, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex shared a sweet throwback to their special day on their official Instagram. The post was dedicated to a mental health awareness workshop at Lambeth Palace that Prince Harry attended on Saturday.
- Prince Harry revealed that he and brother Prince William have good days and bad days. “We are brothers. We will always be brothers,” he said in the all-new ITV documentary Harry & Meghan: An African Journey, according to The Astorian. “We are certainly on different paths at the moment, but I will always be there for him as I know he will always be there for me.”
- On Tuesday, Prince Charles embarked on a two-day royal tour of Japan without his wife, Camilla Parker Bowles. The 70-year-old traveled by himself to Tokyo in honor of the Ceremony of Enthronement of Emperor Naruhito. The prince started his day with a visit to the Nezu Museum garden, which has around 7,400 works of art on display.
- The official Kensington Palace Instagram page shared a slideshow of photos from an event earlier this month, where Prince William, Kate Middleton and Camila Cabello honored Radio 1's Teen Heroes of 2019.
- The @SussexRoyal Instagram page shared a video of Meghan Markle, attending the Royal Albert Hall in London for the opening ceremony of the One Young World Summit. In the video, cameras even caught the Duchess of Sussex doing her signature photo move.
- Princess Beatrice and new fiancé, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi attended the nuptials of Prince Napoléon and Countess Olympia von und zu Arco-Zinneberg in Paris, France. Beatrice wore a floral midi dress by The Vampire’s Wife, which features ruffles, a chic collar and a tie-waist, while Mozzi opted for a morning dress, a formal look that traditionally includes a classic black coat with tails and pinstripe dress pants.
Where We'll See Them Next:
Queen Elizabeth will give a reception at Buckingham Palace to celebrate the work of The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust on October 29.
Queen Elizabeth will also visit the Royal British Legion Industries Centenary village, Victory House on November 6.