- During the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest finale, Kate Middleton surprised viewers with her stellar piano skills.
- In honor of Mental Health Awareness Week, the Princess of Wales paid a visit to the Dame Kelly Holmes Trust, where she wore a bright yellow blazer to pay tribute to the charity’s yellow logo.
- For her second outing in one week, Princess Catherine decided to change up her look a bit when she visited the Anna Freud Centre in the U.K, where she rocked an emerald green dress, black/white heels and big curls that framed her face.
Royal News Roundup: Kate Middleton Rocks Bouncy Curls, Meghan Markle Gives a Moving Speech & More
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of May 19, 2023.
- This week, the official Instagram account dedicated to the Earthshot Prize shared that the awards show will be held in Singapore later this year.
- In a newly posted video, Prince William shared his excitement over the news.
- The royal family released a brand-new portrait of King Charles, Prince William and his son, Prince George, posing for a three generations photo at Buckingham Palace.
KEVIN MAZUR/GETTY IMAGES
- Before Prince William, Meghan Markle and her mom, Doria Ragland, endured a “near-catastrophic car chase” involving paparazzi, the Duchess of Sussex gave a moving speech at the 2023 Ms. Foundation Women of Vision Awards in NYC.
- Zodiac followers may have noticed that Prince Harry's May horoscope pretty perfectly predicted his treatment (and his behavior) at his father’s coronation earlier in the month.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Queen Camilla Shows Off Her Christmas Tree in New Holiday Video
Julia Roberts Serves Kate Middleton Hair and Rocks *Huge* Chopard Statement Necklace
Taylor Swift Is Time’s 2023 Person of the Year (& We’re Not Surprised at All)
Royals Release Striking New Family Portrait But Kate Middleton Steals the Show in Gorgeous Sequin Gown
Meghan Markle Spotted in Santa Barbara Wearing Fab Pair of $100 Sneakers—and They're Not Sold Out Yet
Pamela Anderson Goes Makeup-Free During Latest Red Carpet Appearance