Kate Middleton & Michelle Obama Love This Dress & It’s Up to 60 Percent Off
The name Diane von Furstenberg is basically synonymous with the wrap dress. After all, everyone from Kate Middleton to Michelle Obama has worn the now 72-year-old eponymous designer’s creations. So, you bet we’re adding our favorite style dresses to cart since DVF is having a major sale. Here, seven of our favorite discounted variations of the Duchess of Cambridge and former FLOTUS approved Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress.
1. Rilynn Mesh Faux-Wrap Dress in Vintage Boxes Pesto
If wearing a wrap dress equates to a fear of stepping out on a windy day, then the Rilynn mesh faux-wrap dress is made for you. Get the same look and feel—without the potential for unintentional flashing.
2. Savilla Silk Crepe De Chine Mini Wrap Dress
Sure, this mini crepe de chine number screams summer, but pair it with tights and over-the-knee boots and it’s winter-ready.
3. Viviana Silk Crepe De Chine Midi Dress
Excuse us. Your wild side is showing and we love it.
4. Valentina Satin Midi Wrap Dress in Lavender Fog
Whether you’re heading to the office, a dinner party, a wedding or date night, this satin look is everything.
5. Jasmine Jersey-Blend Sleeveless Wrap Dress
It may be winter, but it’s never too early to start curating your spring wardrobe. A little pop of red goes a long way.
6. Elle Silk Crepe De Chine Midi Wrap Dress
Don’t believe everything Miranda Priestly says. You can never go wrong with florals.
7. Emilia Ruffled Crepe Mini Wrap Dress
What can we say? We love a good leg moment.