12 Thoughts My Mom Had While Watching ‘The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart’
I have a million questions after watching ABC’s newest series, The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart. But instead of me going on and on about how it’s basically a reimagined version of Bachelor in Paradise, I turned to my mother, Tricia, who (begrudgingly) watched the premiere and had some serious thoughts about the spin-off show.
Keep scrolling for 12 things my mom said while watching The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart.
1. “Why do I need to see previews when I’m already watching the show?”
She has a valid point. Get on with it already.
2. “Chris Harrison needs another job.”
…or does he? Depends on the way you look at it.
3. “Is that Ryan Seacrest?”
In her defense, she’s referring to a contestant named Brandon, who slightly resembles the American Idol host.
4. “Damn, that’s a lot of hair. I wonder what shampoo he uses.”
Yes, she’s talking about Sheridan. And no, she’s not kidding.
5. “Another commercial break? Typical.”
Seriously. The premiere could have easily been one hour instead of two.
6. “If the goal is to ‘fall,’ Rudi definitely wore the right shoes.”
Total mom joke. But worth a mention.
7. “Sheridan is good looking. He just needs a haircut.”
Poor Sheridan can’t catch a break.
8. “Bora Bora is his ideal date? That’s not a date. That’s an all-inclusive vacation.”
When it comes to Bachelor Nation, the limit does not exist.
9. “They should have a ‘phone a friend’ option during the rose ceremony.”
Your move, ABC.
10. “Who is Cheyenne? And when did she join the show?”
Let’s pretend that didn’t happen.
11. “Cute dress. Bad choice.”
There’s always next week, Savannah.
12. “The only thing that’ll come out of this show is a breakup song.”
The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart airs on Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.