- After months of trying (and failing) to keep their relationship a secret, former Bachelor Peter Weber finally confirmed that he’s dating Kelley Flanagan. The pilot shared a photo of the couple kissing in a plane together and wrote, “You caught me. Let the adventure begin.”
- In a predictable move, Weber’s mom, Barb, totally beat him to the punch and announced the news on her own social media first. Barb, being the overly-involved mother that she is, hinted that Peter and Kelley are together in a post which she shared a whole day earlier.
- Victoria Fuller low-key confirmed that she’s self-isolating with former Bachelor Chris Soules. The evidence? A decorative couch pillow and a tan leather couch, which were both featured in a recent video call with Fuller and a photo with Soules. You do the math.
Bachelor News Roundup: Peter Weber Is Dating Kelley Flanagan, Victoria Fuller Is Self-Isolating with Chris Soules & More
Here, all the Bachelor news you need to know for the week of May 7.
ABC/Maarten de Boer
- After this week’s episode of The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart, ABC released an all-new promo for the upcoming installment, which teases a potential breakup after Jamie drops an unexpected L-bomb. Trevor’s response? “I take that word more serious and sacred than any other word.” Yikes.
- Julia Rae opened up about why she chose Brandon over Sheridan on Listen to Your Heart, which resulted in her elimination. The singer claimed she felt an initial attraction to Brandon and didn’t want to walk away with any what ifs. “Brandon and I had the first kiss. We had that chemistry right from the get-go, and it was the kind of chemistry that is that spark, that is hard to say goodbye to unless you know that it’s the spark that fizzled,” she said. “I needed to give it that time, which is why I made the decisions that I made.”
- Julia Rae also revealed she “was an emotional wreck during this experience” and has since reached out to her co-stars to make amends. “I have spoken to Brandon, and I’ve forgiven him. I didn’t appreciate the way things went down with him, but I wish him well,” Julia explained. “I have spoken a lot to Sheridan, and I apologized to Sheridan and Savannah and I mean that.”
- ABC announced that it’s taking a walk down memory lane with The Bachelor: The Most Unforgettable—Ever! this summer. The series will consist of ten three-hour (!) episodes that revisit some of the franchise’s most memorable moments from the past 18 years, and yes, Chris Harrison will host the entire thing. “We really wanted to give Bachelor Nation something to watch, and immediately, there was this clamoring and desire from our fans to watch old seasons,” the host told Variety.
- Clare Crawley’s season of The Bachelorette hasn’t even begun filming, and she’s already causing drama. It all started when she indirectly called out future contestant Matt James, who is capitalizing on his newfound fame. “Respect the opportunity you’ve been given. Respect the rules. Respect me. @BacheloretteABC,” Crawley wrote on Twitter.
Bachelor Nation, ladies and gents.
More Stories You'll Love
Princess Diana’s Brother Charles Spencer Finds Old Family Photo from 1909 and Shares it on Instagram
Jennifer Lopez Posts Birthday Tribute to Her Twins on IG (and They’re Growing Up So Fast)
Demi Moore Wears Chic Monochromatic 'Fit During Outing with 2 Daughters
Loretta Lynn’s Granddaughter Cries and Hugs Judge Katy Perry After Emotionally Charged ‘American Idol’ Audition
Emotional King Charles Video Captures Sweet Smile as He Reads Get Well Cards Amid Cancer Battle
Kensington Palace Insider Gives Rare Update About Kate Middleton Following Abdominal Surgery