Our junk drawers runneth over, our closet rods are on the verge of collapse and don’t even get us started on the precarious Jenga game that is our pantry. In other words, it’s time to organize from top to bottom—starting with these 22 brilliant and easy home organization hacks
22 Genius Home Organization Hacks to Try
1. Double Up Your Hangers With Soda Tabs
Same footprint, double the storage.
(Via The Shabby Creek Cottage)
2. Store Your Measuring Cups On Your Dry Goods
How clever and space-savvy is this Command Hook situation?
(Via Jen Thousand Words)
3. Move Your Coffee Station Inside A Drawer
Tuck all your coffee and tea accoutrements into neat little acrylic bins.
(Via Unlikely Martha)
4. Corral Craft Supplies In A Shoe Organizer
Clean and clear and under control.
(Via Money Saving Queen)
5. Attach A Storage Bin To Your Vanity With Command Hooks
To keep beauty tools at the ready (and free up major drawer space).
(Via Dream Green DIY)
6. Store Games In Individual Plastic Drawers
Genius! Simply remove the drawer when you’re ready to play.
(Via Raising Lemons)
7. Store Sheet Sets In Their Pillowcases
Three cheers for tidy bundles.
8. Organize Canned Goods In A Magazine Holder
Behold: A better way to stack your corn.
(Via PB & J Stories)
21. Wrangle Your Freezer Bags With Binder Clips
Go ahead, put dead space to use.
(Via Melinda Massie)