21 One-Bowl Desserts That Make Baking a Breeze
Because who actually *likes* doing dishes?
We can all agree that the worst part of baking (or any cooking, for that matter) is doing the dishes when you’re done, right? Good. That’s why we’re so enamored with these 21 desserts that require only one bowl to make. Not today, pruny dishwater hands.
2. Chocolate Cupcakes for Four
Perfect for when you don't want to eat an entire batch.
3. Flourless Peanut Butter Zucchini Brownies
These are vegan…but we swear you’d never know it.
4. Chocolate Chip Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
You’d think there would be too much going on, but there so isn't.
5. chocolate dump cake
It's a Bundt.
6. Orange Cake
Served with just the right amount of orange glaze.
7. Red Velvet Cupcakes
The most perfect frosting we ever did see.
8. Cookies and Cream Brownies
Dipped in milk, obviously.
9. Chocolate Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting
Rich as hell, but so delicious.
10. Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Sprinkles not optional.
12. Pink Velvet Cake
Nope, not girly at all.
13. Mixed Berry Crumble Tart
Aaaand we need this right now.
14. Banana Bread Cinnamon Rolls
Fit to be eaten morning, noon and night.
16. Chocolate Peanut Butter Blossom Bars
Two of our favorite things in bar form? Yes, please.
17. Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
Don’t skimp on the cinnamon.
18. Lemon Cake
Not too tart, not too sweet.
19. Double Chocolate Banana Bread
So you say you like chocolate?
20.Bourbon Buttermilk Pie
Just like your grandma used to make.