24 Fast-Food Orders, Ranked
Should you find yourself at a drive-through
Salads and grain bowls and green juices are well and good, but not all the time. Sometimes, just sometimes, we crave something a little less virtuous. Oh yeah, we’re talking greasy, salty, life-giving fast food. That’s why we decided to rank 24 orders from popular spots.
24. McDonald’s Apple Dippers
Fried food or GTFO.
23. Long John Silver's Fish Platter
There’s just something about mass-produced seafood…
22. Boston Market’s Quarter Chicken
Like Thanksgiving, but sad.
21. Quiznos's Classic Italian Sandwich
Like Subway but sad(der).
20. KFC’s Double Down
It’s a sandwich where the bread is fried chicken. Let that sink in.
19. Sbarro’s Pepperoni Slice
Only at an airport.
18. Panda Express's Pork Fried Rice
Only at a mall.
17. Taco Bell’s Crunchwrap Supreme
Only if you’re drunk.
16. Subway’s Meatball Marinara
If you’re OK smelling like Subway for the rest of the day.
15. White Castle’s Double Bacon Cheeseburger
If you’re OK feeling terrible about yourself for the rest of the day. (And tomorrow. And maybe the day after that.)
14. Nathan’s Hot Dog
Pro tip: Skip the dogs; go for the cheese fries.
13. Panera's Power Almond Quinoa Oatmeal
Actually pretty damn good for something that won't kill you.
12. KFC’s Biscuits
Flaky and buttery, they’re the perfect distraction from rubbery chicken.
11. Popeyes’ Bonafide Fried Chicken
Because this is what fast-food fried chicken should taste like.
10. Chick-fil-A’s Chicken Biscuit
A marriage of the previous two: It's chicken for breakfast. Get on board.
9. Arby’s Curly Fries
It's a fancy way to make you less embarrassed for ordering roast beef at a drive-through.
8. Five Guys’ Single Cheeseburger
Greasy as hell but served with a side of peanuts. Very confusing yet very delicious.
7. Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Soup in a Bread Bowl
Remind us why all bowls aren't made of bread?
6. Chipotle's Sofritas Bowl
Skip the meat-contamination woes. The tofu is where it's at.
5. Dairy Queen’s CheeseQuake Blizzard
The only time a blizzard is a good thing.
4. Cinnabon’s Classic Cinnamon Roll
The only time a crack-of-dawn flight is a good thing.
3. Wendy’s French Fries and Frosty
If you have to ask why, you've been doing it wrong this whole time.
2. Sonic’s Cherry Limeade
1. McDonald’s French Fries
The arches are golden for a reason, folks.