Sure, you could bundle up your kids, load them into the car and stand in line at the mall for three hours to see Santa in person. Or you could try this (way more fun-sounding) idea: Whip up some hot cocoa, hang out by the fire and contact Santa from the comfort of your living room.
1. Email him. His address is email@example.com (
2. Tweet him. Santa posts live updates all Christmas Eve long on his Twitter feed. While they’re counting down the days, have your kids shoot over a quick tweet to find out if they’re on the naughty or nice list this year.
3. Send him a letter. Santa Claus loves snail mail from kids. His address is 325 S. Santa Claus Lane, North Pole, AK 99705.
4. Call him. Dial 951-262-3062 to leave a message on Santa’s voicemail. (But first, your kids will hear a jolly recording that talks about the importance of listening to their parents. Thanks, Santa!)
5. Watch his live webcam. Get updates from the North Pole (and a certain green holiday mischief maker that rhymes with “pinch”) on Christmas Eve. And while you’re at it, check out the reindeer feed.