Whoa, June came up fast, didn’t it? By now you’ve probably spruced up your summer rental, eaten at least two lobster rolls and gotten reacquainted with your favorite Main Street—but the East End is just warming up. Here’s how to make the most of the official start of Hamptons season.
25 Awesome Things to Do in the Hamptons This June
1. Try Southampton’s new burger spot, Union Burger Bar. The California veggie burger is stellar.
2. Peek inside some of Southampton’s most notable houses during the 10th Annual Southampton House Tour, “An Insider’s View,” on June 1.
3. Find the perfect hostess gift at Sag Harbor’s Ryland Life Equipment.
4. Get your bidding arm ready for the 27th Annual Southampton Fresh Air Home’s Decorators-Designers-Dealers (D-D-D) Sale and Auction on June 1.
5. Prep your skin for summer with a free skin care consultation at Knockout Beauty in Bridgehampton.
6. Let the team at Credo help you clean up your beauty routine. Bring your makeup to the store’s pop-up at Serena + Lily and they’ll help you find green alternatives.
7. Raid the closets of the most fashionable Hamptons residents when the wardrobe-sharing platform Tulerie pops up at Montauk Beach House.
8. The Bonac clam pie is an East End tradition. Taste it yourself at The Maidstone, now open for late-night bites and cocktails.
9. Take in one of the stunning (and free) waterfront chamber music concerts on Shelter Island.
10. Surround yourself in tranquility at the recently launched Bridgehampton hotel Room at theBeach.
11. Upgrade your beach food. Uber Eats is delivering sushi from pop-up restaurant Shuko Beach straight to wherever you are.
12. Get your sweat on every Saturday at Punch Pedal House, a new fitness studio from a Division I football player and a classically trained ballerina.
13. Rock out at one of the East End’s most iconic dive clubs. The Memory Motel has live music Thursdays through Sundays.
14. Splurge on new bedding at the White Company in Southampton. You’ll sleep like a baby.
15. Namaste and then sip at Wölffer Estate Vineyard’s Yoga in the Vines every Saturday and Sunday.
16. Lace up your running shoes for the Shelter Island 10K Run and 5K Walk on June 15.
17. Make a weekend of it and explore laid-back Shelter Island, making sure to stop for a cocktail on the dock at Salt.
18. Remember to call your dad on June 16 for Father’s Day. And if he’s in town, treat him to lunch at your favorite clam shack.
19. Stop into East Hampton pop-up St. Frank and treat yourself to a new throw for those chilly nights by the pool.
20. Not that you need an excuse to eat the fish tacos at Hooked, but Taco Tuesday is as good a reason as any.
21. Make s’mores around the fire at Ruschmeyers one weeknight. It’s like summer camp, but with booze this time.
22. Stick your toes in the sand, sip a cocktail and feast on seafood, all while supporting the Navy Seal Foundation during Navy Beach’s seventh annual fund-raiser on June 22.
23. Don your best fascinator and take in a polo match at Lumber Lane in Bridgehampton on June 29.
24. Taste dishes from some of the South Fork’s favorite chefs, including Joe Realmuto of Nick & Toni’s, Jason Weiner of L&W Market and Carissa Waechter of Carissa’s Bakery, at Dan’s Chefs of the Hamptons on June 29.
25. Shop the Fresh Produce East Hampton pop-up for some new beach-inspired threads.