The 65 Best Fitness Gifts for Yogis, Runners, Cross-Training and Every Sweaty Workout
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. All prices are accurate upon date of publish. You can learn more about the affiliate process here.
This holiday season, the best fitness gifts are going to be well-received by everyone, from the weekend warrior to the serious competitor. Think: everything from super-comfy performance athleisure for him to high-tech gear for her and gadgets for the kids. Maybe a piece of design-forward exercise equipment, say, or a collapsible water bottle or perhaps a tingle-inducing self-massage apparatus? As a certified personal trainer, my ultimate goal is to showcase how fitness can be the greatest gift you can give yourself or your loved ones. Then your bestie, your lover, your mom, dad, kids or whoever you gifted will repay you with a stressless smile and a heartfelt “thank you.”
Why Buy Fitness Gifts
We buy fitness gifts the same reason we buy any other gift—to enhance the giftee’s quality of life. Fitness doesn’t only reduce your risk of multiple chronic illnesses, but it builds self-esteem, can help promote a sense of community, and strengthens the body in the face of activities of daily living. Remember: Fitness and movement can be a sensitive topic for many folks, so you want to avoid making assumptions about their abilities or movement patterns and habits.
What Are the Best Fitness Gifts
The best fitness gifts are the ones your recipient will actually use. Take stock of their lifestyle and make a decision that way. Do they work from home? They’ll love a new set of kettlebells to kickstart their home gym, or a luxurious spinning bike they may not think to get for themselves from brands like Peloton or SoulCycle. Do they spend their weekends in the mountains? Opt for our favorite North Face puffer jacket or durable Lululemon hiking pants.
Best Fitness Gifts at a Glance:
1. Lululemon Abc Jogger 30" Warpstreme
For the Chill Fitness Dude
- Why We Love It As A Gift: Lulu’s gear is ultra-luxurious and functional
These smart-looking tailored joggers are more presentable than his old baggy sweats, and the quick-drying fabric has four-way stretch for maximum comfort. Plus, the ergonomic gusset is meant to eliminate the tension in the crotch that so many bargain joggers have.
2. Orastone Rechargeable Hand Warmer
For the Cold-Weather Sporty Person
- Why We Love It As A Gift: variety of colors, super useful
With its ability to heat up to 108 degrees in just two minutes, this little hand-held warms up your freezing fingers ASAP and works for up to three to four hours. Bonus: It’s complete with an LED torch light to help you find hidden items at the bottom of your purse.
3. Bala The Power Ring
For the Minimalist
- Why We Love It As A Gift: versatile, suitable for all levels
At ten pounds, this coated metal ring is suitable for more than 75 unique movements, from squats to lunges. “This is a great shape for exercises that you would have done with a kettlebell or free weight,” says one user. “It keeps the weight distributed evenly if you’re moving it around, but it’s also nice to hold onto if you’re isolating your bottom half.”
4. Theragun Mini (red)
For the Massage Lover
- Why We Love It As A Gift: travel-friendly, easy to use
Percussive therapy is a hit (no pun intended) of the fitness community, since it allows users to give themselves massage therapy on an as-needed basis. Three speeds of pulsing last up to 150 minutes on one charge.
5. Everlast Powerlock Pro Training Gloves
For the Golden Gloves Wannabe
- Why We Love It As A Gift: classic, can use forever
Shiny gold-and-white leather gloves are going to be your giftee's pride and joy at their next boxing class. As one satisfied buyer reports, "I love the loud crack when you hit the bag just right that sounds like a bull whip that is destined to turn heads in the gym."
8. Equipt Midnight Ubarre
For the Interior Decorator
- Why We Love It As A Gift: chic, space-saving
Weighing four pounds in a mid-century modern aesthetic, this gets our vote for chicest workout accessory. Made of matte black metal at 14 inches tall and 11 inches wide, this looks more like a sculpture than a kettlebell, so you can keep it on display in your living room without it looking like a gym.
9. Gaiam Extra Thick Non Slip Yoga Mat
For the Hot Yoga Lover
- Why We Love It As A Gift: non-slip, extra thick
Just cushy enough to be comfortable, this mat has a light tack non-slip surface. It’s latex- and phthalate-free, so you’re not exposed to irritants while you’re focusing on your proper form.
10. Btbsign Led Interval Timer Count Down/up Clock
For the CrossFit Counter
- Why We Love It As A Gift: wall-mounted, easy to use
This bright wall-mounted timer has a remote control so you can count down or up in an allotted time frame, as well as use the clock as a stopwatch. Since CrossFit is each participant doing AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) in an allotted time frame, a hands-free timing tool like this is going to free users to really pick up the pace.
11. Gaiam Restore Loop Band Kit
For the Squats Devotee
- Why We Love It As A Gift: travel-friendly, multifunctional
Sometimes simple design makes the most effective exercise equipment of all—for example this set of light, medium and heavy resistance bands. It comes with a downloadable exercise guide, but just slide this up onto your thighs and do three sets of eight squats…that’s worth the cost right there.
12. Jumpsport 220 In Home Cardio Fitness Rebounder
For the One Who Loves Rebounding
- Why We Love It As A Gift: fun activity, multifunctional
Does your pal want to get fit after falling away from exercise for a while? Give them a jump start (yep, we went there) on weight loss and cardio health with this mini trampoline that users say lets them work up a sweat without putting too much stress on their joints.
13. Higherdose Infrared Sauna Blanket V4
For the Person Who Loves Deep Relaxation
- Why We Love It As A Gift: provides relief, novelty
This is a game-changer for chronic muscle pain and body tension—a non-toxic sauna blanket that is inset with a layer of healing amethyst and tourmaline, as well as layers of clay and charcoal to generate negative ions and a charcoal layer to heighten detoxification. Users lay back for as little as 15 minutes inside this Velcro-closure heated blanket and voila, deep comfort.
14. Therabody Wave Roller
For the Back Pain Sufferer
- Why We Love It As A Gift: novelty, provides pain relief
If they like using a foam roller for tightness and soreness in their back, hips, neck and more, super-power their relief with a vibrating, rechargeable roller that reduces muscle pain and cramping better than static rollers, as well as aid in constipation relief and increased circulation to recover faster.
15. Tangram Smart Rope Led
For the "Rocky" Fan
- Why We Love It As A Gift: unique insights, tech-forward fitness
The classic jump rope gets a high-tech makeover with this smart rope that has shiny metal handles and LED lights that display your workout stats in real time. You can even track your workouts with the makers’ mobile fitness platform.
16. Mercer 41 Yoga Ball Chair
For Posture Perfectionists
- Why We Love It As A Gift: restorative, multifunctional
Anyone who’s working on their posture will love this attractive 26-inch fabric-covered stability ball that can be used as a chair for WFH and a support for crunches during workouts. (Or they can just lie back on it to stretch, no judgment.)
17. Altatac Ab Roller Fitness Wheel
For the Core Muscle Builder
- Why We Love It As A Gift: It comes with a cushioned pad for your knees.
An ideal gift for someone who’s always wanted eight-pack abs, this innocuous little roller really demands pulling top, lower and lateral core muscles tight to roll forward and back.
18. Trx® Home Gym
For the Gravity Resistance Buff
- Why We Love It As A Gift: It’ll allow you to move in ways you didn’t think were possible.
We promise this is way simpler to use than it looks...
19. Lululemon Fast And Free Run Belt
For the Hands-Free Sporty Type
- Why We Love It As A Gift: problem solver, sweat-wicking
Every runner knows that their running belt must be comfortable; this one is made of sweat-wicking materials that are stretchy, to reduce bounce, and reflective, to keep you safe when running at dawn, dusk and beyond.
20. Bosu Pro Balance Trainer
For Fun With Balancing
- Why We Love It As A Gift: multifunctional, can use forever
No matter what the fitness discipline, from spinning to sprinting, it’s all about having a fit set of core muscles. That’s the genius of this dome, which is ideal for making standing exercises even more challenging. You can even use it to sit on, keeping an ultra-straight back of course, during your arm routine.
21. The DB Method Machine
For the Booty Burn
- Why We Love It As A Gift: booty-boosting, form-perfecting.
Want to firm and raise your derriere in just 15 minutes, three times a week? You'll get that and more using this patented workout equipment that keeps your placement exactly right as you do squats. The machine is also surprisingly lightweight and easily foldable—you can keep it under the couch when you're not using it.
22. Apple Watch Series 7 (gps) 41mm Blue Aluminum Case
For Biometrics Tracking Enthusiasts
- Why We Love It As A Gift: tech-forward fitness, multi-purpose, uses beyond fitness
Sensors track all your fitness and workout goals, and there’s a big retina display to let you see your heart rate and other metrics easily mid-workout. There’s even a sleep app that allows users to set and keep to a bedtime, and track quality of sleep.
23. Gaiam Restore Hot & Cold Foot Roller
For the Person Whose Dogs Are Barking
- Why We Love It As A Gift: energy-saving, easy to use
Ready to blast your giftee to infinity and beyond, pleasure-wise? This foot roller is made to be submerged in a bowl of hot water or popped into the freezer before use as an ergonomic foot massager. Gift this with CBD body oil to rub on first.
24. Treadly 2 Pro
For the Cold-Weather Jogger
- Why We Love It As A Gift: space-saving, Bluetooth
Our reviewer loves this portable treadmill that lives under her couch. The latest model has an illuminated workout display and a powerful Bluetooth speaker—and users love the Treadly walking community that chats while everyone takes their walk together.
25. Halfmoon Hand-hammered Brass Singing Bowl
For the Meditator
- Why We Love It As A Gift: therapeutic, can use with a group
This is the meditation upgrade that someone wouldn’t purchase for themselves (and being gifted it makes it that much more resonant). Strike this four-inch bowl then trace the wand around its lip for a sound aid to really jump right into a meditative state.
26. Bala Sliders
For the Workout-From-Home Fan
- Why We Love It As A Gift: core-challenging, space-saving
Your hands will slide right over hardwood floors and carpets using these gliders that make planking, piking and all manner of floor exercises easier. The blush colorway is a relief from most garish exercise equipment, so they're unobtrusive enough to leave laying around.
27. Grand Basics Instructional Yoga Mat
For the Yoga Newbie
- Why We Love It As A Gift: great for newbies, instructional
With 75 illustrations of both stretches and yoga poses, this mat is a game-changing gift for anyone who is experiencing back or muscle pain, or a yoga newbie who needs visual cues. And the slip-resistant finish is great for everyone.
28. South Bay Board Co. Skipper Skimboard
For the Surfer
- Why We Love It As A Gift: beach workout sans water, unique, fun
It's a new challenge for anyone who enjoys surfing or boogie boarding—skim boards let you hop aboard as they skim the sand along the waterline in a super-fast and super-fun test of balance, agility and just plain gonzo spirit.
29. Que Collapsible Water Bottle
For the Thirsty Traveler
- Why We Love It As A Gift: space-saving, travel-friendly
Genius invention alert: This food-grade silicone water bottle squishes down to a mini-size when empty but holds 20 ounces when you pull it out to its maximum size. It’s solved one of the eternal issues of hiking—how to avoid the hassle of lugging around an empty water bottle once you’ve glugged all the fluids.
30. B. Yoga Freedom Wheel
For All the Stretching
- Why We Love It As A Gift: deeper stretches, chic
Open your heart, chest and shoulders with this cork-covered wheel. (We’re gifting this to our pal who needs it as a reminder to stretch before bed for a better night’s rest.) It’ll wheel-y encourage you to deepen your stretch.
31. ProsourceFit Dip Stand Station
For Garage Ballerinas
- Why We Love It As A Gift: Use it to level up or scale down workouts.
With a 400-pound capacity, this steel contraption sits on rubber feet that guarantee it will remain stable while you’re crushing those dips and knee lifts. Bonus: It works great for barre or ballet workouts, too.
32. Century Strive Medicine Ball
For the Person Working on Her Upper Body and Abs
- Why We Love It As A Gift: It’s super fun to toss back and forth while working out with a partner.
This sand-weighted 10-pounder is going to make all her ab exercises that much more fulfilling.
33. Marcy 40lb. Cast Iron Dumbbell Set
For the Incremental Strength Trainer
- Why We Love It As A Gift: It operates as a comprehensive home gym in a neat little package.
Four five-pound weights, the same number of three-pound weights and two chrome-plated dumbbell handles come in a carrying case for tidy storage. (You know, in case your giftee isn’t doing reps morning, noon and night.)
34. The Myx Plus
For the Cardio + Weights Workout Lover
- Why We Love It As A Gift: They’ll think of you any time they’re having the best cardio and strength session of their life.
This sleek spin bike comes with a weight set that includes a kettle bell, mats to stabilize the bike and to do floor exercises on and a foam roller. Your gift recipient will be able to follow along with hundreds of new workouts each week, in living sweaty color on the 21.5-in touch screen.
35. Harbinger Women's 5” Foam Core Belt
For Lady Swole
- Why We Love It As A Gift: You can’t put a price on proper posture.
Does your friend fancy herself Ms. Universe? This cute pink belt makes sure her back and abdomen are properly supported when she’s deadlifting multiples of her body weight.
36. Yes4all 3 In 1 Wooden Plyo Box
For Propulsive Movers and Shakers
- Why We Love It As A Gift: When not in use for step ups, it works great as a side table in the gym for your water bottle and towel.
Step-ups, single leg squats and more are doable with this super-strong wooden box that’s got three heights to utilize: 20”, 24” and 30”. The pre-drilled holes aid in quick assembly, and rounded corners leave you free to expend maximum effort without fear of getting hurt.
37. Manduka Enlight™ Rectangular Bolster
For the Savasana Poser
- Why We Love It As A Gift: multi-purpose, variety of patterns
Pre-workout stretching and post-workout relaxation are elevated when you can lay back on this 30 percent recycled fiber-fill cushion with a machine-washable microfiber cover. It’s so cute hung on the wall when you’re not using it too—in star-dye blue or coral pattern, as well as emerald, sapphire, midnight blue and gray.
38. Amazon Basics Battle Exercise Training Rope
For a Someone Who Needs to Get a Grip
- Why We Love It As A Gift: space-saving, multi-functional
This 1.5-inch thick, 15-pound rope can be used in undulation, climbing or pulling exercises, and is a great way to challenge your back, arms, core, shoulders and legs simultaneously.
39. Hydro Flask Wide Mouth 32 Oz. Bottle
For the Person Who's Always Leaving Her Water Bottle
- Why We Love It As A Gift: variety of colors
A brightly colored wide mouth flask that holds 32 ounces is all the motivation she needs to keep hydrated.
40. Still Point Inducer For Tension Headache Relief
For the Stressed Out
- Why We Love It As A Gift: relieves tension, can keep in your nightstand
Anyone who has ever known stress will appreciate this hard little peanut-shaped massager. It lets you press down a bit (or HARD) as you position it just so under your upper back and neck. Users immediately feel a release of energy, a loosening of spasming muscles or a pleasant just-this-side-of-dizzy lightness. (Sign us up!)
41. Newme Fitness Journal For Women & Men
For Note Takers
- Why We Love It As A Gift: unique, fitness-inspiring
Go analog on your fitness goals with this spiral notebook that has columns for you to track your weight loss, muscle gain, gym and bodybuilding progress, as well as your biometrics from digital fitness trackers. Just having this around the house is enough to goad us into getting up off our couch.
For Exercisers Who Are Also Gamblers
- Why We Love It As A Gift: gamifies fitness, fun, unique
Make a game of mixing up your fitness routine with these multi-sided dice that command you perform “1 Minute Plank,” “25 Calf Raises” or (shudder) “15 lunges.”
43. Perfect Fitness Perfect Pushup Elite
For Push-Up Show-Offs
- Why We Love It As A Gift: form-enhancing, deep workout
These little handles slightly rotate your hands during a pushup, so that you can engage more muscles as well as make every inch of your downward movement count. Seem impossible? You can start with your knees down until you increase your strength.
44. Recovery Air Prime
For Fans of Passive Recovery
- Why We Love It As A Gift: TLC for muscles, tech-forward fitness
You could call these remote-controlled, air-filled pantaloons, or a heavenly, self-directed leg massage that helps massage soreness out of your muscles. Both are true. (Note—this is a slam-dunk gift for anyone who’s training for a marathon, because miles = tired, sore legs).
45. Tempo Studio
For the Tech Buff
- Why We Love It As A Gift: If they can’t make it to the gym, bring it to them.
This home exercise studio is not only gorgeous enough to display in your living room, but also comes with a set of weights, a foam roller, an exercise mat and a heart rate monitor. But the real added value is the machine’s AI functionality that actually reads your biometrics and corrects your form in real time. Our reviewer seriously loved it.
46. Bala Bangles, Set Of 2
For the Fashionable Exerciser
- Why We Love It As A Gift: chic, space-saving
It’s a marriage between fashion accessories and hand weights. These bangles can be adjusted to fit on wrists or ankles and worn to heighten any number of workouts, from yoga and running to walks around the block.
47. P.volve Signature Set
Best for Pain-Reducing
- Why We Love It As A Gift: low-impact on joints, multi-functional
This three-piece set of resistance bands and fitness ball is the cornerstone of the P.volve fitness method, which devotees love for reducing everyday pain, improving athletic performance and increasing strength.
48. lululemon Studio Mirror
For the Living Room Exerciser
- Why We Love It As A Gift: space-saving, home decor, chic
If your giftee wants to create a home workout center out of nothing more than a bare wall, delight them with the lululemon Studio Mirror. This sleek wall mirror was on Oprah’s Favorite Things list and put at-home smart mirrors on the map, complete with a Bluetooth-enabled heart rate monitor and thousands of classes in strength, pre/postnatal, chair, stretch, barre, yoga, boxing, kickboxing, Pilates, family fun, dance, cardio and toning.
51. Powerdot Uno 2.0
For the Biohacking Fan
- Why We Love It As A Gift: high-tech, Bluetooth
This little muscle recovery tool connects sensors to your phone via Bluetooth and has 12 muscle stimulation patterns to massage out knots, avoid training fatigue, relieve soreness and even warm up muscles to prevent injury.
52. Dr. Brite Calming Yoga Mat Cleaner Bundle
For the Germ Conscious
- Why We Love It As A Gift: relaxing smells, germ-killing
Make sure yoga mats are clean with this dedicated system made of witch hazel and five percent isopropyl alcohol along with relaxing lavender and antimicrobial thyme essential oils. A quick spritz of this on your weights, mat and other fitness equipment at the end of your session makes the experience fresh smelling and free of germs.
53. Vive Massage Stick Roller
For Dimpled Flesh Deniers
- Why We Love It As A Gift: relieves tension and pain, space-saving
The eight rotating wheels will help loosen tight muscles, and when used during a vigorous massage with a little body oil post-shower, it really reduces the appearance of cellulite.
54. Lululemon Waterbottle Crossbody
For the Member of Hydration Nation
- Why We Love It As A Gift: Now that they can go hands-free, they have no excuse to leave the bottle behind.
You never want to set off without proper hydration. Made of lightweight, water-repellent fabric, this pouch lets you cinch your water bottle inside, so you’re good to go.
55. Alo Tie-dye Performance No Sweat Hand Towel
For the Heated Classgoer
- Why We Love It As A Gift: extra-absorbent, bright color options
It’s the small indulgences that count—because reaching for a super-cute and colorful microfiber hand towel that’s engineered to be extra absorbent is going to be her moment of zen in an otherwise high-energy workout.
56. E-Gift Card to Girlfriend Collective
Best for the Eco-Conscious
- Why We Love It as a Gift: various gift amounts, eco-conscious, inclusive
Ethically manufactured using recycled materials like old water bottles and fishing nets, wearing Girlfriend Collective not only feels great, but serves a bigger purpose. Plus, their workout gear is size-inclusive, bright, fun and fashion-forward. If the person your gifting is concerned about microfibers leaking into the water supply, you can even purchase them a filter to connect to their washing machine! Psst: Remind your giftee that all the packaging is 100 percent recyclable—so don't throw any of it in the trash!
57. SoulCycle At-Home Bike
For the Spinning Fanatic
- Why We Love It As A Gift: boutique fitness, pre-loaded Soul Cycle classes
Instead of joining the waitlist for a coveted spot at SoulCycle each week, get them their very own bike from the brand. Complete with thousands of upbeat pre-loaded classes and Bluetooth connectivity, it’s every cardio bunny’s dream piece of equipment.
58. Peloton Bike
For the Trendy Athlete
- Why We Love It As A Gift: immersive training, comes with a protective mat and weights and cleats
Often deemed the golden standard of cycling-based fitness, this Peloton bike provides immersive trainer-led workouts coupled with a protective mat, your choice of free weights and very own cycling cleats. The bundle gives you access to every in-studio workout for an unforgettable workout.
60. Alo Moves
For the Aspiring Zen Master
- Why We Love It As A Gift: for any space, any level of fitness
Whether they’re often on the road or prefer to use their living room as a gym, Alo Moves will challenge (and inspire!) them in their yoga practice through both invigorating and soothing workout classes. It’ll also assist with their overall wellness thanks to therapeutic mindfulness and stretching sessions.
61. Merach Bluetooth Rowing Machine
For the Water Sports Enthusiast
- Why We Love It As A Gift: great cardio workout, tech-forward fitness, Bluetooth
Got an outdoorsy friend looking to channel that energy indoors? Enter this space-friendly rowing machine with an app that records your performance, a quiet flywheel, and 16 levels of resistance.
62. Coleman Camping Cot Air Mattress
For the Avid Hiker
- Why We Love It As A Gift: durable, fitness recovery, queen or twin sizes
Sleeping isn’t exactly a workout, but you can’t recover without it. Let your most active friend rest easy on multi-day hikes with this ultra-cozy camping cot and air mattress. It comes in queen or twin size, features a durable steel construction, and will quite literally help prevent the bed bugs from biting.
63. The North Face1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
For The Year-Round Walker
- Why We Love It As A Gift: legacy brand, classic silhouettes, durable hardware.
Whether your loved one is big on winter activities like snowshoeing or skiing, they’ll love this classic (and super popular!) North Face jacket that folds up neatly into its own pocket for easy packing.
64. Steve Madden SK8R Roller Skates
For The Pop Punk Princess
- Why We Love It As A Gift: novelty, nostalgic, fun, great for TikTok content
Channel all the retro vibes with these Steve Madden rhinestone roller skates sitting atop translucent wheels. Their whimsical flair makes for a stunning way to get in some cardio—boombox optional.
65. Varsity Pickle Oversized Vintage Sweatshirt
For The Tennis Averse
Millennials and boomers alike can’t get enough of this super trendy, super fun racket sport. Show your love pickle ball by rocking one of the softest sweatshirts you’ll ever wear, featuring the brand’s classic logo with red and white details on the neck, sleeves, and waistband. This style is meant to be worn oversized, so order a size down if you want it more true to size.