Everything We’re Buying from Marie Kondo’s New Collection at The Container Store
To ease the dreaded spring-cleaning process, Marie Kondo just released an all-new line with The Container Store. The collection consists of home, kitchen, desk and other organization essentials that will give your junk drawer a run for its money.
Keep scrolling for must-have items we’ve already added to our cart.
1. Marie Kondo Stacking Slatted Wood Shoe Shelf
Whether it’s for your closet or your entryway, your shoes won’t know what hit them.
2. Marie Kondo Kitchen Spice & Accessory Drawer Organizers Solution
The starter kit includes: a two-tier flatware and utensil tray, an in-drawer spice organizer and a diagonal in-drawer organizer.
3. Marie Kondo Ori Rattan Honey Natural Oversized Curved Bin
This woven bin is ideal for towels, blankets and pillows.
4. Marie Kondo Shoji Bamboo Desktop Organizer
Think of it as a WFH must-have.
6. Marie Kondo Calm Hikidashi Medium Organizer Boxes
An eight-piece set that can be used for drawer or shelf organization.
7. Marie Kondo Bamboo Non-Slip Hangers (Case of 20)
Bamboo? Check. Non-slip grips? Check. Need we say more?
8. Marie Kondo Ceramic & Bamboo Egg Bin
The bamboo shaped insert holds up to a dozen eggs at attention, attractively, to salute you every time you open the fridge.
9. Marie Kondo Narrow In-Drawer Knife Organizer
The KonMari Method teaches that countertops should be kept clear, and this provides an orderly and safe way to store knives and miscellaneous utensils inside a drawer, where they won't go rolling around every time you reach for an item.
10. Marie Kondo Clarity Hikidashi Small Organizer Boxes Pkg/14
We feel calmer just looking at these little boxes and imagining how perfectly they are going to fit our paper clips, stamps, cords and all the other items currently jumbled in our desk drawer.
11. Marie Kondo Shoji Bamboo Bin
At 16 by 12 inches, this bin perches on even narrow shelves, eliminating piles of messy linens or accessories. The sustainable bamboo lattice bins are lined with a removable laminated poly-cotton liner that wipes clean.
12. Marie Kondo Cloud White Serene Matte Metal Accessory Hanger
The best $4 self-care item to buy right now is this elegant little hook for belts, scarves and other slippery accessories that you're always finding on the floor of your closet.
13. Marie Kondo Bamboo Drawer Dividers Set of 2
Kondo recommends installing these dividers, which expand to fit most basic dresser drawers, to divide long-sleeved shirts on the right, and t-shirts on the left, "so finding favorites becomes joyfully easy." (We'd be happy with less of a frustrating mess, so sounds great.)
14. Marie Kondo Shoji Bamboo Collator
Put this little sustainable bamboo organizer by your front door to place mail and periodicals in right when you walk in the door and ... boom! Just like that, no more misplaced letters or catalogues you meant to go through.
15. Marie Kondo Calm Paper Drawers
Pro tip: Buy multiples, stuff them with all of your important papers, craft supplies and bills you have to pay, then stack them on your desk or in your closet.
16. Marie Kondo Ori Rattan Multi-Purpose File
Marie Kondo says, “paper needs to be stored vertically - period!” We'll use this desktop file from Kondo's rattan collection to store essential work-from-home papers, as well as letter-size loose documents and notebooks.
17. Marie Kondo Ori Rattan Kocha Brown Curved Bins
Get everyone in your family their own cute little bathroom basket with toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and miscellaneous toiletries and keep them organized under the sink. That way, nothing gets misplaced or "borrowed."
18. Large Ceramic Refrigerator Bin Cloud White
Live more elegantly by using ceramic refrigerator bins with bamboo tops instead of mis-matched plastic food storage containers. (In our experience, these cool containers even make reheated brussels sprouts seem appealing.)
19. Marie Kondo Letter-Size Kawaii Pouches (Package of 5)
Someday, you'll say to your child: "Remember when I taught you how to keep your trading cards, beads and other little toys safe in those little pouches? And how nice it was to always know right where you put them?" And your kid will say back to you: "I love you, Mommy."
Want the best deals and steals sent right to your inbox? Click here.