We love all things Kelly Ripa. We already know what her gorgeous garden looks like, how her style has changed over the years and even how she hides gray hairs. Add to the list how she makes her favorite pancakes. We recently chatted with NYC-based celebrity certified nutritionist, Dr. Daryl Gioffre, whose clients include Ryan Seacrest, Bobbi Brown, a bunch of Bravo housewives and, of course, Ripa. He told us that the Live with Kelly and Ryan co-host, 50, is always looking for healthier versions of her favorite foods. Case in point: this pancake recipe, which we're absolutely making for our next weekend breakfast.
We Just Got Kelly Ripa's Favorite Pancake Recipe (So You Know Exactly What We're Doing This Weekend)
Kelly Ripa's Go-To Pancake Recipe
- 3 bananas
- 2 large pasture-raised, grass-fed eggs
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine all the ingredients, except the coconut oil in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium-size skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter on the skillet and cook over medium heat until golden brown, about 1 minute, flip over, and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Repeat until all the batter is cooked.
Pass the syrup, please.