Whether you waited until the last minute or you’re just not that into October 31, it’s always helpful to have a few costume ideas that can come together in a pinch. Here, 15 clever and, most importantly, easy to throw together choices.
15 Winning Halloween Costumes You Need to Try This Year
1. "hamilton" T-shirt + Red Wig + Cosmo
Recreating the SNL monologue is all on you, though.
2. Crown + White T-shirt + The Letter "b"
Admit it: You still know the "Single Ladies" dance.
3. Eggo Waggles + Fake Blood + A Jean Jacket
To shave your head or not to shave your head...
4. Flower Crown + Phone + Duck Face (optional)
One hundred percent guaranteed to embarrass your niece.
5. Dog Ears + Stuck-out Tongue + Phone
Ditto, just with variety.
6. Blue Vest + Yellow Name Tag + Captain America Shield
Fellow Superstore fans will get a kick out of this one.
7. Anything Leopard-print Or Fur + A Scary Mask
The most fabulous way to do Halloween.
8. Starbucks Cup + Lbd + Platform Heels
Calling all '90s babies.
9. Animal Ears + Cocktail Dress
"I'm a mouse, duh."
10. Black Clothes + Stamps
Classic puns never go out of style.
11. Tank Top + Shark Drawing
Whether you're Barbara or Kevin, we'll leave up to you.
12. Normal Clothes + House Keys + An Orange
The very easiest costume on the list.
13. Beret + Striped Shirt + Laundry Bin
Honestly, any excuse to wear a beret...
14. Toast + A Striped T-shirt + A Beret
...however you envision it.
15. Sat Book + Frilly, Collared Shirt
Academics, this one's for you.
More Stories You'll Love
11 Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’, from ‘Kim’s Convenience’ to ‘The Office’
10 Shows and Movies to Watch This Weekend
Belfies Are the New Selfies, Says ‘Outer Banks’ Star Carlacia Grant
‘Murder Mystery 2’ Review: Does the Sequel Measure Up to the Original?
What Is Ali Wong’s Net Worth? See How the ‘Beef’ Star Earned Her Money
‘Tetris’ Is a Nostalgic Retelling of the Game’s Dramatic Origin Story