- Prince Wiliam shared a series of photos and videos taken during his trip to England’s historical Dartmoor National Park. Featured in the slideshow is a striking portrait of the Prince of Wales standing alone in the middle of an open field of grass.
- A video of the Prince of Wales talking to a young boy who didn’t recognize him recently went viral on TikTok. The clip (posted by the royal fan account The Royal Watcher) showed the two of them interacting during King Charles’s coronation weekend.
- Kate Middleton made three appearances at Wimbledon over the past week and she was spotted rocking three different green outfits ensembles on all those separate occasions.
Royal News Roundup: Prince William Portrait Is Unveiled, Princess Charlotte Steals the Show & More
Here’s all the royal news you need to know for the week of July 20, 2023.
SEBASTIEN BOZON/AFP via Getty Images
- In other royal news, Princess Catherine was joined by her husband, Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Wimbledon. However, her youngest son, Prince Louis, was unable to attend. So, she gave her little boy a special shoutout by donning a pair of pearl earrings that she also wore during the 5-year-old’s christening in 2018.
- During the men’s final match at Wimbledon, Princess Catherine sat right beside her 8-year-old daughter, Princess Charlotte, who completely stole the show with her silly faces.
- While donning a green Roland Mouret dress at Wimbledon, Kate Middleton participated in the “bag layering” trend by carrying a leather tote designed by Victoria Beckham with another smaller bag inside it.
VICTORIA JONES/PA IMAGES VIA GETTY IMAGES
- This past week, Queen Camilla celebrated her 76th birthday. In honor of the special occasion, Prince William sent a public birthday message to his stepmother on social media.
- As part of their royal engagements in Cornwall, King Charles and Queen Camilla visited St. Ives and St. Columb Major. While there, the couple toured Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden and had a chance to meet local artists.
- The royal couple participated in a walking tour of the coronation exhibition that is currently available to view at Buckingham Palace. The items on display feature the regalia they wore on the day they were crowned as king and queen.
- The king and queen hosted a reception at Windsor Castle to celebrate the life of Shakespeare and his contributions to literature.
- History buff Charles Spencer posted a drawing of his distant relative, Charlotte Spencer, on Twitter. Some royal fans pointed out a resemblance between Countess Spencer and his late sister, Princess Diana, even though they weren’t actually blood related.
Stay up-to-date on every breaking royal family story by subscribing here.
More Stories You'll Love
Meghan Markle Brings Her Two Children on a Ski Trip—and Poses for a Photo on the Slopes
Royal Rep Sets the Record Straight About Kate Middleton's Recovery
Royal News Roundup: Prince William’s New Portrait, Kate Middleton’s Health Update & More
Simone Biles Proves Blue Is Definitely Her Color in Dueling Bikini and Evening Wear Looks
Prince William Captured in Gorgeous Solo Photo During First Appearance Since Dealing with ‘Personal Matter’
Striking Portraits of Kate Middleton & Prince William Standing Alone for Engagement Announcement Resurface