Holiday hosting is tough enough. (Did you make the eggnog? Is the turkey in the oven? What about the apps? For the love of Santa, what about the apps?) Luckily, making dessert doesn’t have to be a chore. Here are 17 easy treats you can whip up in 45 minutes or less.
17 Easy Christmas Desserts You Can Make in 45 Minutes or Less
1. Matcha White-chocolate Bark With Berries And Coconut (25 Minutes)
One way to dress up a simple Christmas bark? Add matcha powder. It will look fancy and festive.
4. Crinkle Top Brownie Bites (17 Minutes)
Grab a mini cupcake pan, because it’s the very best vessel for Gaby Dalkin’s brownie bites. (Oh, and did we mention they’re done in about 15 minutes?)
5. Peppermint Flourless Chocolate Cake (40 Minutes)
Leave it to Maria Lichty to invent a decadent chocolate cake topped with crushed peppermint candies and a to-die-for chocolate ganache.
13. Dulce De Leche Cake (35 Minutes)
The trick to Stefani Pollack’s speedy cake? Thick and creamy store-bought dulce de leche.
15. Deep-dish Gingerbread Truffle Cookies (35 Minutes)
The hidden Lindor truffle inside Maria Lichty’s gingerbread will surprise and delight even the most Scrooge-like guest.