16 Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies That Everyone Can Enjoy
Grab that apron, because it’s holiday baking time. From brown butter snickerdoodles to oatmeal chocolate chip, these 16 recipes for gluten-free cookies ensure everyone in your fam can enjoy a treat (or a dozen) by the Christmas tree.
1. Gluten-Free Flourless Cocoa Cookies
Why choose between hot cocoa and cookies? These babies combine the best of both worlds.
2. Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
It’s a classic that deserves a spot on your holiday spread. This version uses almond flour instead of all-purpose.
3. The Best Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
“No, I won’t take a gooey and delicious peanut butter cookie,” said no one ever.
4. No-Bake Cranberry Orange Breakfast Cookies
Admit it: At the holidays, we’re all having dessert for breakfast. That’s why we’re loving these gluten-free, no-bake cranberry and orange cookies.
5. Super Soft Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
What’s more classic at the holidays than coating classic sugar cookies like these in red and green icing?
6. Gluten-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Here’s a g-free take on traditional oatmeal raisin cookies that even gluten eaters won’t be mad about.
8. Gluten-Free Ginger Molasses Cookies
The only thing better than biting into a holiday cookie is the aroma that fills your house as a batch bakes. These ginger molasses cookies excel on both counts.
9. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These naturally gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are made with just five ingredients, including almond butter.
11. Brown Butter Snickerdoodles
We’re pretty sure brown butter makes all cookies better, including these gluten-free snickerdoodles made from oat flour.
12. Totoro Soot Sprite Chocolate Sparkle Cookies
If there’s ever a time to be playful with your confections, it’s during the holidays. Try these anime-inspired gluten-free treats.
13. Strawberry and Chocolate Ganache Sandwich Cookies
What’s better than one cookie? Two, in a sandwich. Bonus points for being gluten-free and including chocolate ganache.
15. Gluten-Free Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti with Dark Chocolate Drizzle
Not all cookies are round. Whip up these gluten-free pistachio and cranberry biscotti that have a delicious dark chocolate drizzle.
16. Flourless Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
The dessert everyone can get behind: a gluten-free oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. Now, where’s the eggnog?