Grab that apron, because it’s holiday baking time. From brown butter snickerdoodles to oatmeal chocolate chip, these 16 recipes for gluten-free cookies ensure everyone in your fam can enjoy a treat (or a dozen) by the Christmas tree.
16 Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies That Everyone Can Enjoy
1. Gluten-free Flourless Cocoa Cookies
Why choose between hot cocoa and cookies? These babies combine the best of both worlds.
2. Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
It’s a classic that deserves a spot on your holiday spread. This version uses almond flour instead of all-purpose.
3. The Best Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
“No, I won’t take a gooey and delicious peanut butter cookie,” said no one ever.
4. No-bake Cranberry Orange Breakfast Cookies
Admit it: At the holidays, we’re all having dessert for breakfast. That’s why we’re loving these gluten-free, no-bake cranberry and orange cookies.
5. Super Soft Gluten-free Sugar Cookies
What’s more classic at the holidays than coating classic sugar cookies like these in red and green icing?
6. Gluten-free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Here’s a g-free take on traditional oatmeal raisin cookies that even gluten eaters won’t be mad about.
8. Gluten-free Ginger Molasses Cookies
The only thing better than biting into a holiday cookie is the aroma that fills your house as a batch bakes. These ginger molasses cookies excel on both counts.
9. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These naturally gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are made with just five ingredients, including almond butter.
10. Vegan, Gluten-free Holiday Citrus Shortbread
Prepare the afternoon tea, because we’re dipping this gluten-free (and vegan!) shortbread into our mugs for the foreseeable future. (Thanks for the recipe, Gena Hamshaw.)
11. Brown Butter Snickerdoodles
We’re pretty sure brown butter makes all cookies better, including these gluten-free snickerdoodles made from oat flour.
12. Totoro Soot Sprite Chocolate Sparkle Cookies
If there’s ever a time to be playful with your confections, it’s during the holidays. Try these anime-inspired gluten-free treats.
13. Strawberry And Chocolate Ganache Sandwich Cookies
What’s better than one cookie? Two, in a sandwich. Bonus points for being gluten-free and including chocolate ganache.
14. Healthy No-bake Cookies
Maria Lichty’s gluten-free, vegan no-bake cookies are pretty much our dream dessert this Christmas.
15. Gluten-free Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti With Dark Chocolate Drizzle
Not all cookies are round. Whip up these gluten-free pistachio and cranberry biscotti that have a delicious dark chocolate drizzle.
16. Flourless Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
The dessert everyone can get behind: a gluten-free oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. Now, where’s the eggnog?