14 Delicious Desserts to Make on the Grill
Fire it up, baby
Our grill is typically used for burgers, steaks and chicken--maybe the occasional basket of veggies, if we’re feeling really adventurous. This summer, though, that changes with these incredible desserts to make on the grill.
1. Grilled Peaches with Bourbon Butter Sauce
Almost as pretty as it is flavorful.
3. Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Whipped Cream
If you’re looking for something light.
4. Grilled Peach and Cherry Skewers
5. Grilled Pound Cake with Sweetened Mascarpone and Berries
Grilled and creamy and tart and perfect.
6. Grilled Espresso Doughnuts with Mocha Coconut Ganache
Those grill marks have us feeling some type of way.
7. Grilled S'mores Calzones
Making a strong case for the sweet calzone.
8. Grilled Bananas Foster Sundae
Caramelized goodness in less than 15 minutes.
9. Grilled Raspberry S'mores
Like regular s’mores, just a little fancier.
10. Grilled Plums with Cookies and Ice Cream
Why have we never thought to crumble cookies on top of our ice cream?
11. Fire-Roasted Berry Crostini with Honey Creme Fraiche
So colorful, so fresh.
12. Grilled Banana Bread Ice Cream Sandwich
This is a game changer.
13. Grilled Strawberries
To be served atop a big scoop of vanilla.
14. Grilled Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
To be served beneath a big scoop of vanilla.