Like so many other millennials, we grew up with the inception of YouTube, where we watched hours of eyeshadow tutorials, curl-scrunching methods and concealer hacks. Many years (and many social platforms) later, millennials now find themselves walking a tightrope between wearing their hair and makeup the way they’re used to and getting bullied by Gen Z peers for their choices. Be it scalp skincare or thinner brows, find out which beauty trends appeal most to millennials below.
Meet the Experts
- Jenny Patinkin, celebrity makeup artist and founder of her eponymous brand
- Joey Healy, eyebrow expert and founder of his eponymous band
- Dr. Sheila Farhang, a board-certified dermatologist in Arizona
- Kristen Fortier, makeup artist & product innovation lead for Crunchi Cosmetics
- Dr. Andrea Suarez, aka Dr.Dray, a board-certified dermatologist and YouTuber