Craving a cut or color change for fall but not sure where to even start? We tapped an all-star team of hairstylists and colorists for their predictions on the top six fall hair trends we're about to see everywhere.
Meet the Experts
- Émilie Riant Passelande is a lead colorist at the Christophe Robin Salon in Paris. Riant Passelande has been working alongside Robin since she was 17, splitting her time between New York and Paris. She is known for her subtle sweeping color technique and natural-looking results.
- Christophe Robin is a world-renowned hair colorist with over 20 years experience, famous for coloring the hair of French beauty icons like Catherine Deneuve and Vanessa Paradis. Robin is also the founder of an eponymous haircare brand and a salon in Paris.
- Tommy Buckett is a lead stylist at Marie Robinson Salon. Known for creating chic and versatile looks with an effortless flair, Buckett's work has been highlighted in national publications such as Allure, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Glamour, Vogue, New York Magazine and The NY Times Style Magazine. His celebrity clientele includes Felicity Jones, Elisabeth Moss, Jennifer Garner and Michelle Monaghan.
- Joel Mowen is a colorist at Marie Robinson Salon. In his more than 15 years of experience in the field, Mowen has developed looks for TV and films, and has worked with an array of prominent stars including Anne Hathaway, Kerri Russell, Sienna Miller, Andrew Garfield and Rose Leslie.
- Angela Hazelton is a colorist at Marie Robinson Salon and one of New York's most sought-after colorists. Her longstanding list of celebrity clientele includes Kathryn Gallager, Bebe Rexha, Mariska Hargitay, Chelsea Frei, Jessica Chastain, Amy Schumer, Jennifer Connelly and most recently, Andi Matichak.