14 Random But Useful Things to Make Your Morning Better
It’s amazing how a hot shower or a good cup of coffee can change your mood from ho-hum to bring it on. Make your mornings smoother with little tweaks from home goods, like a firm-but-gentle alarm clock to grooming products (a spa massage for your gums, anyone?).
1. Ottlite Disinfecting Phone Charger
You can sleep better knowing your phone is being disinfected by UV light while you snooze, and in the morning, after you scan your feed, just put the phone on top so it charges while you’re showering. And did we mention the aromatherapy chamber? Just add a few drops of citrus oil and you might even become a morning person. (Hello, efficiency.)
2. La Crosse Technology Soluna C79141 Mood Light Alarm Clock
Waking up to a soft glow and practicing mood-balancing meditation with a guided breathing function makes hitting the snooze button less likely (but this alarm clock does that, too).
3. JAVAPod K-Cup Black Coffee Maker Single Serve Brewer
Want to experiment with the K-cup experience without committing? This coffee maker lets you use pre-filled pods, fill your own or use traditional filters for one-to-10 cup output.
4. SKYORG CBD 2 oz. 300 mg Arnica Muscle Rub
Overdo it with your personal trainer yesterday? A quick rub of this arnica, coconut oil, menthol and soothing CBD salve will help you move through the discomfort.
5. Batiste 6.73 fl. oz. Color Protecting Dry Shampoo
So you woke up too late to wash your hair. (We’ve been there.) This formula not only absorbs oil, it acts as a UV filter to preserve that expensive color you got last week.
6. Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo
Way better for your hair than ordinary dandruff shampoos, this blend exfoliates and detoxifies your scalp naturally.
7. Aura Cacia Shower Salt in Relaxing Lavender
Sprinkle some on the floor of the shower and the salt-and-Bulgarian lavender aromatherapy turns your bathroom into a steam room experience.
8. Beauty Works Hair Waver USA Plug
Trying to style your own beachy wave is nothing but frustration when your stylist isn’t there to do it. That’s why we’re stanning this three-barrel waver for making it easy.
9. Tula Skincare So Polished Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
A swipe of this concoction across your face is a real waker-upper, with gentle sugar exfoliation.
10. Foreo Issa 2 Toothbrush
Two words for you: Gum massage.
11. Clinique All About Eyes Cream Gel
It de-puffs your eyes fast, so you don’t have to deal with the results of last night’s three (fine, four) Chenin Blancs.
12. Delta 7-Spray 3.4 in. Dual Wall Mount Fixed and Handheld Shower Head in Chrome
This shower head lets you choose overhead, opt for hand-held or just luxuriate in two streams of water at once.
13. GO SMILE On-The-Go Teeth Whitening Pen
White teeth (and a minty flavor) are just one swipe away with this non-irritating teeth whitener.
14. Bath Bamboo Slats Roll-Up Foldable Shower Door Rug
You’ll be psyched not to step onto a soggy synthetic bathroom rug, and instead opt for a dry off standing on eco-friendly, sleek-looking bamboo.