Whether it’s a luxe wallet or a simple, everyday mug, there’s something about seeing your initials on a shiny new item that feels so, well, personal. Here are 24 of the best monogrammed presents to get everyone on your list.
These 24 Monogrammed Gifts Add the Perfect Personal Touch
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. All prices are accurate upon date of publish. You can learn more about the affiliate process here.
1. printworks Monogram Sticker
At this price, you can spell out their full name and stick it on a phone case, cosmetic bag, laptop cover and more.
2. Anthropologie Garden Party Monogram Mug
A mug that will make their early a.m. coffee just a little more special. Pass the oat milk, please.
3. parisian Pet Personalized Dog Collar
Because even Fido deserves the gift of monogram.
4. papier Demi Notebook
Almost every detail of this notebook can be customized, from the paper (lined, unlined or bulleted) to the color of the cover (11 options to choose from). And you can even add a name and a title.
5. pottery Barn Marble & Wood Coasters
So she can protect the surface of her fancy coffee table in style.
6. carved Solutions Soap Trio
Because can one’s guest bathroom ever be too fancy?
7. vianel V.lit Lighter
As the kids say: It’s lit. (We’re talking about illuminating candles, of course.)
BUY IT ($35)
8. leatherology Iphone X/xs Case
So no one will accidentally pick up the wrong phone.
BUY IT ($35)
9. mark And Graham Linen Dinner Napkins
Just because it’s a monogrammed dinner napkin doesn’t mean it has to be boring. Yes, go for the hot pink stitching.
10. three Designing Women Circle Monogram Stamper
Now he can put his stamp on practically anything.
11. frontgate Personalized Cutting Board
Even prep time deserves a personal touch.
12. bed Bath & Beyond Embroidered Fleece Robe
The sweet wreath detail makes this embroidered robe feel more playful and less preppy.
13. cathy’s Concepts Cuff Links & Tie Bar Set
A low-key set for the guy who wears a button-down five days a week.
14. cathy’s Concepts 5-piece Cheese Board & Utensil Set
Just add Brie.
15. hill House Home Mini Pillowcase
These adorable mini pillows can be used as an accent on a couch in any room.
BUY IT ($93)
16. chloé Bag Charm
If you can’t spring for the designer bag this year, a designer bag charm is sure to do the trick.
17. cuyana Leather Jewelry Case
For the frequent traveler who tends to misplace her wedding ring more often than she should.
BUY IT ($115)
18. Sarah Chloe Monogrammed Pinky Signet Ring
A delicate pinky ring is sentimental and can be worn every single day.
19. aspinal Of London 8 Card Billfold Wallet
He knows it’s time to upgrade his wallet. Go ahead and do it for him.
20. paravel Atlantic Tote
This tote offers the best of both worlds: It can carry a laptop to work, but also has a strap that slides over the handle of wheeled luggage with ease.
BUY IT ($255)
21. mansur Gavriel Dream Ballerina
Yeah, this is not your average ballet flat.
22. zoe Chico Two Letter Necklace
Choose the two initials that mean the most to her, whether it’s for her kids or her goldendoodles.
23. louis Vuitton Card Holder
The iconic Louis Vuitton pattern gets a welcome update.
24. away Bigger Carry-on Aluminum Edition
You know what would make the ultimate gift? Tucking a plane ticket to St. Barths into this suitcase.