19 of The Best Tofu Recipes Everyone Will Love
Look, we’re not trying to convince you to go vegetarian here. (And let it be known that we love a big juicy hamburger as much as the next guy.) But we are saying that tofu should have a regular place in your dinner rotation. Here, 19 of the best tofu recipes that will definitely not have you missing the meat.
1. Crispy Tofu Bites
Always crispy, never fried.
2. Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Crispy Tofu
These lightened-up spring rolls won’t weigh you down.
4. Crispy Brussels Sprouts and Tofu With Honey-Sesame Glaze
Everyone's new favorite vegetable pairs perfectly with tofu.
5. Veggie Banh Mi Bowls with Crispy Tofu
The classic Vietnamese bánh mě sammie (you know, roast pork, spicy mayo and pickled veggies) is hard to beat. But this vegetarian version rivals the best sandwiches around.
6. Vegan Keto Coconut Curry
Bursting with traditional flavors of scallion, coconut milk and cilantro, the dish is laden with healthy vegetables and tender hunks of tofu.
7. Cold Sesame Cucumber Noodles
These cold sesame cucumber noodles are hearty enough for lunch or dinner. We recommend making extra tangy dressing.
8. GRILLED TOFU TACOS WITH GOCHUJANG GLAZE
Crispy tofu tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce and loaded into tacos with refreshing pickles carrots, cucumbers, scallions and sesame seeds.
9. SHIITAKE MISO SOUP WITH SILKEN TOFU
This miso soup comes together in about 20 minutes and is perfect to make for a crowd.
10. GRILLED PINEAPPLE TOFU SKEWERS WITH SPICY MANGO BBQ SAUCE
Brush the pineapple tofu skewers with the spicy mango BBQ sauce to really pack on the heat. The sauce adds the ideal flavor to balance out the sweetness.
12. Thai Mango Cabbage Wraps with Crispy Tofu and Peanut Sauce
Think of it like Asian-style taco. These babies are colorful, filling and full of Thai flavors. Not to mention the mango and peanut flavors make for a great combo.
13. MAGIC GARLICKY TOFU
A tofu stir-fry tossed with in a garlic black pepper sauce. We guarantee there will be no leftovers.
14. vegetarian cobb salad with grilled tofu & coconut bacon
The ultimate, protein packed salad loaded with marinated tofu, coconut bacon (!), avocados, tomatoes, romaine, hard boiled eggs, cheese crumbles, and a creamy mustard vinaigrette.
15. rainbow spicy tofu sushi burritos
Paired with a load of vegetables, chewy sushi rice and crisp sheets of nori—consider these a sushi lovers dream.
16. Spicy Tofu Wontons Recipe
Vegetarian doesn’t mean missing on wontons ever again. The filling is made with a simple mix of firm tofu crumbles, seasoned with salt, ginger, white pepper, and green onions.
17. Buffalo Tofu Wings with Creamy Ranch Dip
Definitely less messy than the real thing (but just as spicy).
18. TERIYAKI TOFU-TEMPEH CASSEROLE
Did we mention its full of broccoli, carrots and snow peas and tossed in a delicious teriyaki sauce?