You can’t scroll through Instagram (or TikTok) without coming across something tie-dye. The mood-boosting print gained has gained major popularity over the last few weeks, making it extremely difficult to get your hands on a tie-dye sweatshirt, pair of sweatpants or even a T-shirt, before it totally sells out. Luckily, you have us to do the scouring for you. We found 16 tie-dye pieces under $100 that are still in stock (at least for the moment).
16 Tie-Dye Pieces Under $100 That Aren’t Sold Out (Yet…)
PureWow editors select every item that appears on this page, and the company may earn compensation through affiliate links within the story. You can learn more about that process here.
1. Bella + Canvas Crop Tie-dye Hoodie
A hoodie cropped just right for high-waist leggings and jeans.
2. Bffs & Babes Custom Tie-dye Sweatshirt
Not only is this sweatshirt handmade and totally customizable (choose up to six block letters to make it your own), but it also comes in sizes toddler to women’s, so the whole family can get in on the trend.
3. Aqua Athletic Tie-dye Drawstring Sweatpants
The blue and white marble pattern brings clear, sunshine skies indoors (or wherever you’re lounging).
4. Chaser Long Sleeve Ballet Wrap Top
Throw this on with sweatpants (any color will work) or break out of your cozy rut and rock it with light-wash denim.
5. Superdown Ashtyn Off Shoulder Sweatshirt
An ultra-soft terry cloth lining adds to the comfy feel of a slouchy, off-the-shoulder fit.
6. Spiritual Gangster Biker Shortie
Why wear boring black bike shorts when you can rock this indigo tie-dye pair?
7. X Karla The Sleeveless Crop Tank
A muscle tank made for afternoon Zoom Pilates classes, Friends marathons and wide-leg jeans.
8. Becca Tie-dyed Hoodie
The white trim adds unexpected contrast to a cropped hooded sweatshirt.
9. Richer Poorer Psych Quarter Sock
Wear these socks with Vans and denim shorts for major West Coast vibes.
10. Out From Under Jenny Tie-dye Fleece Jogger Pant
We love the laid-back purple print almost as much as the price.
11. Truly Madly Deeply Tie-dye Baby Tee
Reviewers agree that this long sleeve top is soft, cute and definitely not see through.
12. Onzie High Rise Basic Midi Legging
Get your om on with these muted tie-dye leggings, complete with a high waist and second skin fit.
13. Generation Love Carter Star Studded Tie-dye Sweatshirt
Want something a little more statement-making? This sweatshirt features a bold pinwheel design and silver star studs along the neckline.
14. Dannijo Janis Chou Cou Tie-dyed Scrunchie
These days, “Doing our hair” means adding a scrunchie to our high ponytail.
15. Astr The Label Retrograde Square Neckline Bodysuit
Thick straps, a square neckline and a scoop back make it easy to wear this bodysuit with or without a bra.
16. Onzie High Low Sweater
Don’t worry about schvitzing during dance cardio—this sweatshirt is made of quick-dry fabric to keep you cool.