What Your Medicine Cabinet Says About Your Personality
They say that the eyes are the window to the soul. But what do you put on your eyes? Eye cream. And where do you store that eye cream? Your medicine cabinet. Ipso facto, the contents of your bathroom cabinet reveal a lot about the type of person you are.
See what the stuff on your shelves says about you.
1. Multiple contouring compacts: You have a signed copy of Kim Kardashian’s selfie book.
2. Beauty counter samples that expired in 2017: You woke up like this.
3. A near-empty box of bandages: Beauty is pain, and six-inch heels are beautiful.
4. A men’s razor: Your face is smoother than a baby’s bottom. Or it's your S.O.'s.
5. Baby shampoo and lip balm: You have five kids.
6. La Mer and a Harry Josh hair dryer: You have zero kids.
7. Mucinex All-in-One: You're the most prepared one in your friend group (and you never travel without hand sanitizer).
8. Homemade neck cream: You have a favorite yoga mat and once gave yourself a breast-milk facial.
9. Lip balm: You have a favorite member of BTS.
10. Four different types of anti-aging formula. What on earth is BTS?!
11. SPF 100: Your spirit animal is Gwyneth Paltrow.
12. Tanning oil: Your spirit animal is a Real Housewife of New Jersey.
13. Cold Cream: You’re a genius.
14. Nothing: You are Gisele Bündchen and, for that, we congratulate you.