Eggs are a breeze to cook for one, but they’re tough to make for a crowd. So the next time you’re having a bunch of friends over for brunch, here’s your secret weapon: sheet pan eggs with smoked salmon, cream cheese and dill. It’s tasty with toast and a mimosa—and even better on a bagel sandwich.
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with the softened butter.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the milk and season with salt and pepper. Stir in half of the dill, reserving the other half for garnish.
3. Pour the eggs into the prepared pan. Arrange the smoked salmon evenly over the surface of the eggs and then add dollops of cream cheese.
4. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake until the eggs are just set, 15 to 17 minutes.
5. Slice the eggs into 12 even pieces. Serve immediately, garnished with red onion, capers and the reserved dill.