The ladies in your life are notoriously hard to shop for. Welcome to the club. So we’ve rounded up a few fabulous gift ideas for each of them that’ll leave them wondering, “How did she know?!”
12 Fabulous Gift Ideas for Every Woman in Your Life
1. For Your Mom: Chico’s Cashmere Turtleneck
Whether or not you’ll be there to give her an actual hug for the holidays, this ridiculously cozy cashmere knit will make her feel like she’s getting a squeeze from you every time she wears it.
2. For Your Boss: Monogrammed Bento Lunch Box
So no one will ever dare steal her lunch (or food container) again.
3. For Your Work Wife: Popup Florist Plant Friends Kit
She’ll laugh and think of you upon returning to her desk after every 45-minute meeting that should have just been an email.
Buy it ($18)
4. For Your Sister: Roxanne Assoulin Beaded Bracelet
With any luck she’ll have the same bright idea and give one to you too.
5. For Your Bestie: Chico’s Colorblock-detail Lounge Set
This super-soft set is perfect for lounging around the house with a cup of cocoa and a good book, or even for running errands around town with some chic flats and a moto jacket.
6. For Your Nanny: Peter Thomas Roth Mask-erade Travel Size Mask Set
Because all she really wants this year is a little bit of TLC (and some time away from your delightful, if slightly stubborn, children).
7. For Your Wife: Boyy Lucas Leather Shoulder Bag
She’s had her eye on this beauty for a lonnnng time now but just can’t seem to make the splurge. Surprise her by picking it up yourself and watch her face light up when she opens the box.
8. For Your Mil: Alex And Ani Custom Initial Necklace
Add letters representing her children, grandchildren or even her beloved corgis.
Buy the charm ($18 each) Buy the necklace ($68)
9. For Your Roommate: Dream Decoder Cards
The two of you have spent countless hours analyzing each other’s weird dreams, so why not make those analyses official with a set of cards that are definitely way more accurate than your random Google searches?
Buy it ($17)
10. For Your Book Club: Anthropologie Eres Spoon Rest
A little something for each of the ladies in your group that will look gorgeous on their kitchen counters.
11. For Your Neighbor: Crate & Barrel Cream And Sugar Set
For you both to enjoy during your weekly tea dates to gossip about all the other neighbors catch up.
12. For Your Cousin In College: Anvil Home Tool Kit
Dorm rooms and college apartment rentals are often not the most up-to-date or well-maintained residences (blame it on the Thursday-night theme parties). She may not yet know when or why, but she’s going to need these at some point during those four years.