If you're looking for the ultimate in SUV luxury—and a price to go with it (the Infiniti QX80 ranges from $66,000 to $91,000)—this guy is for you. As stylish on the inside as it is on the outside, this SUV has a 15-speaker Bose Premium audio system, premium leather and lovely wood finishes. The exterior features Infiniti’s distinct shape accented with side chrome air intake vents, LED headlights that wrap from front to side, a chrome grille and windows that are framed in chrome.
This full-size SUV seats up to eight, thanks to two bucket seats in the middle row, a 60/40 split three-passenger row in the rear, and a center row bench seat option.
Need kid entertainment? The QX80 has seven-inch color monitors on the back of the front seat, which are large enough for kids all the way in the way-back to see. And the sound can be streamed via wireless headphones, just in case you can't handle listening to the Moana soundtrack over and over and over again.
What We Love:
- The driving experience: a powerful 400-horsepower engine makes driving fun and confident
- Luxury leather details, beautiful ash wood trim and suede ceiling headliner (on Limited Model)
- Heated steering wheel and heated front and center seats
- Good seating configuration for larger families
- Easy to access third row
- Comfortable ride with good lumbar support and reclining second and third row seats
- Theater system with two screens and wireless headsets
- Snow and tow drive modes enhance the all wheel-drive-capability