8 Times J.K. Rowling Won Twitter
You go, girl
You know those people who are innately good at everything? J.K. Rowling, she of Harry Potter fame, is one of those people. Not content just to write one of the most beloved series of all time, Rowling has taken her way with words to a more condensed medium--Twitter. You heard us. J.K. Rowling is really good at tweeting. We submit into evidence these eight tweets.
Canon: brown eyes, frizzy hair and very clever. White skin was never specified. Rowling loves black Hermione ? https://t.co/5fKX4InjTH? J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) December 21, 2015
1. When speaking out about the backlash over a black actress being cast as Hermione.
2. When she put down a Serena Williams body-shamer like a boss.
.@anakocovic21 Maybe because gay people just look like... people?? J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) March 24, 2015
3. When responding to someone who tweeted “I wonder why you said that Dumbledore is gay because I can't see him in that way.”
'What would you like to be if you weren't a writer?' An otter weigher. pic.twitter.com/Tc7TwevoN7? J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) November 24, 2014
4. When she didn’t take herself too seriously. (And gave us career goals in the process.)
5. When she tweeted at her pen name but used the wrong handle.
6. When her hashtag game was on point.
.@itssaaaav Ideally, something that makes you happy and doesn't involve serial killing. Can't be more specific without further information.? J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) February 12, 2015
7. When she went all Dalai Lama on us.
If you're waiting for universal popularity, you'll be on Twitter a VERY long time. xxxx? J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) September 6, 2014
8. When she summed up Twitter in a single sentence.